the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the Orange brick is together time to work on the Red brick
60c02564ee528d4d95e7b1d355532315.jpg

Building some **** at home need a few black cypress poles it's good stuff as termites will not eat it. Gave the ms211 a run- all the heads were hung up with each other even the little gum..
Not a how to vid! disclaimer am just a homeowner with my ***** homeowner saw hacking **** up or is that down? :crazy: but yeah the little ms211 is running good :guitar:..

oh yeah yesterday hogging limbs a bloke walks up with arm full of back yard tree bits um ok sure l'll feed it free but can i 1st take this half a brick out of the stuff your holdin,,,, truly ruly half a brick was sitting just within the arm full,,,,i was very happy i spied it he was very embarrassed that he'd missed it & the vermer wos please it did not eat it

worked all day yesterday chewing storm limbs tho chipper & today i get call from farmer who say tree over on his paddock fence hot wire,,, truly a farmer who cant sort this easy dead tree over jeepers,,,

View attachment 494626
Wish we had more farmers like that here. The only time they call me is when their years of experience tells them it's going to be a biartchfight and they choose the hire-a-fool option instead.

Decided yesterday that the only saw i was going to take in the ute for the day was the Stihl 180C that Vince tweaked.
Spent most of the day trimming up small grey box coppices, and light clearing.
As long as i kept the chain good and sharp, the little pisser was GREAT to use,super zippy,and (with the mods done) didnt make me yearn for more power.
Admittedly,most of the stuff i was cutting was 150mm and under,wouldnt want to use it on big timber,but this baby saw has definitely won its place in the back of the ute,
thanks to Vince.
I still dont like the Grandma Easystart though!

Decided yesterday that the only saw i was going to take in the ute for the day was the Stihl 180C that Vince tweaked.
Spent most of the day trimming up small grey box coppices, and light clearing.
As long as i kept the chain good and sharp, the little pisser was GREAT to use,super zippy,and (with the mods done) didnt make me yearn for more power.
Admittedly,most of the stuff i was cutting was 150mm and under,wouldnt want to use it on big timber,but this baby saw has definitely won its place in the back of the ute,
thanks to Vince.
I still dont like the Grandma Easystart though!

they are grousse little buzz boxs eh like havin a light sabre in your hands swoosh swipe its gone

A busy day in the shed is planned today!
1x husky 61 full rebuild
1x husky 3120xp full rebuild
Sharpen the Kitchen knives
See how I'm traveling after that, I have 2 ancient rover mowers with early Briggs & Stratton engines that are non goers....... Oh & hopefully a beer or 3 whilst it's all taking place;)

A busy day in the shed is planned today!
1x husky 61 full rebuild
1x husky 3120xp full rebuild
Sharpen the Kitchen knives
See how I'm traveling after that, I have 2 ancient rover mowers with early Briggs & Stratton engines that are non goers....... Oh & hopefully a beer or 3 whilst it's all taking place;)
I've spent the last 3 days trying to clean my shed enough to get to the work bench! got a timing belt to do on the ute, timberwolf to flush tank and clean carby on and a 60hp mariner that's running like a dog, I suspect a spider has made a home in one of the carby bowls. Not enough hours in the day.......[emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji481]

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

I'm packing to relocate my sheds today, moving house in 3 weeks.

Currently have 4 sheds Inc the workshop of about 70sq.mtrs total. Moving into a single workshop of 90sq.mtrs. with plans for a 100sq mtr extension plus green house off the side of a potting room.

Managed to rent a pretty secure 300sq mtr shed just up the road to move the house into over the next few weeks for $30/wk....should work better than using a furniture removalist on the day and lots cheaper, I hope.

got the 262xp all done exept a tune. need to find the intial needle settings. Went out and bought myself a little spin rod/reel on thursday to take on my Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) got a little Jack.

the 262 is for sale, needs funds to make myself a temporary Australian lol

Im looking for a 272 and 288 crank case in good to excelllent condition if anyone has these?
20160326_191407.jpg20160326_191126.jpg IMG_20160326_091058.jpg

I've spent the last 3 days trying to clean my shed enough to get to the work bench! got a timing belt to do on the ute, timberwolf to flush tank and clean carby on and a 60hp mariner that's running like a dog, I suspect a spider has made a home in one of the carby bowls. Not enough hours in the day.......[emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji481]

Worth checking the exhaust for mud wasp nests also Rob, wasps everywhere here this year.

Worth checking the exhaust for mud wasp nests also Rob, wasps everywhere here this year.
Yeah i thought of that but it actually idles real high. put it into gear and I rev it and it falters for about 30 seconds then revs right out cleanly. It's more like it's flooding or running real rich, like the chokes on, only it doesn't have one.

Wasps are giving me a pisling this year they're there been building nest in everything, spent 2 hrs trying to workout why my ride on wouldn't start little buggers blocked off the carby breathers.

Back