the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was too busy organizing the pirotechics to take shots from camp. But others weren't.
Trying to get the video [emoji1360].

lol WTF is that in the fire a VW magnesium gearbox housing or something.. I bet old mate in the van was thinking he may have parked a little to close to the fire haha..

[QUbloody nice OTE="VinceGU05, post: 5842531, member: 115300"]I was too busy organizing the pirotechics to take shots from camp. But others weren't.
Trying to get the video [emoji1360].

[/QUOTE]
bloody nice fire, how did you do that, now THATS A CAMP FIRE Vince

thats freakin awesome Vince! What happened to the Patrol? yours had a duramax correct?
Here's another one we did a couple of years back. With this one we put a big internal "T" in a log sitting in the fire. Hence why it went sideways.

Just updating the motor to the latest Duramax motor and trans Model. But it's dragging on waaaaay too long. Hope by the end of May I get it back.

Everyone seems to get nervous when there's petrol, glass and fire involved [emoji848]
I was at a Lions Club Xmas BBQ 30 odd years ago. Lots of people around and they were having trouble getting the firewood BBQ's going well and from about a metre back a guy throughs turps on the fire from one of those plastic 1ltr turps bottles. The flame ran up the turps into the bottle and the bottom of the bottle blew out in a mighty ball of flame. It ended quite badly for the child standing behind him.

I'm still nervous.

some people natural selection should not have missed
Yep,i definitely shouldnt be here. my idea of fun when i was a kid was to steal my dads .303 ammunition,and bang a shell with a hammer to try and make it go off.
When that didnt work,i lit a small fire (using petrol of course) and chucked them all in.

Yep,i definitely shouldnt be here. my idea of fun when i was a kid was to steal my dads .303 ammunition,and bang a shell with a hammer to try and make it go off.
When that didnt work,i lit a small fire (using petrol of course) and chucked them all in.
I watched too my big bro and his mate hammer away at 12g shells in the shed vice... nuthin went bang to my disappointment and 9 yold luck..

Woolgoolga NSW nice place... Tho I need a surf board hanglider and a few years off work to enjoy not a few hours this avo.

**** Byron bay and Noosa are ****ed up joints stuffed own there own success

Latest posts

Back