the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
long weekend happy snaps.
bbq sausage thief looks on.

the Zen garden fireplace lol

wood drying during the day.. burnt at nite.

the 241 had bigger eyes than its stomach lol but we discovered a good way to find firewood without cutting stuff down. find a big arse gum like this. it drops limbs the size of trees.

one nites wood

handy having a Cuban mate.. he brings his Cuban cigar box

feeding time at the zoo.

2nd nites wood. i think that is mountain ash timber. just have to look at it and it splits.. all that split in 2 mintues.

i cracked here.. once again the suzuki boys have been clearing the road. but only had the 241 with me.. lucky the centre wasnt that good and could snap it off.

the Bluff. looking west.

Mt Buller in the distance.

the Howqua river was running behind camp.

just west of Murchison looking east, heading to Skip's house.

the 241 had bigger eyes than its stomach lol but we discovered a good way to find firewood without cutting stuff down. find a big arse gum like this. it drops limbs the size of trees.

one nites wood

feeding time at the zoo.

2nd nites wood. i think that is mountain ash timber. just have to look at it and it splits.. all that split in 2 mintues.

i cracked here.. once again the suzuki boys have been clearing the road. but only had the 241 with me.. lucky the centre wasnt that good and could snap it off.

the Bluff. looking west.

Great pics of a great weekend away once again Vince.

Looks like Mountain Ash, but goes by many names. Tallest flowering plant in the world. Nice straight grained, been used for building since we arrived in this part of the world....poor firewood for a hardwood though.

Just spent the entire day on the saws cleaning up a couple of big ones I dropped yesterday, red box, yellow box and some stringy's,, a dozen wattles, but still not able to conceal the evidence yet.....will get there eventually. Should be enough firewood to get us through most of next winter, if not all of it.

one nites wood

feeding time at the zoo.

the Bluff. looking west.

Looks like you all had a bloody time of your lives, and really great pics

Wtf is air conditioning..... i gots flappy things that open and let more outside air in..... conditioning me to the outside temp and humidity.... is that it?

Spoken like a true Landrover/Suzuki owner, the 2/80 A/C, two windows down at 80kph (flat out down hill)...........................yeah I know, an oldie but a goodie :)

one nites wood

feeding time at the zoo.

the Bluff. looking west.

I could feel the Feng Shui on the day Vince, also subscribe to the theory that to do that someone was walking in front of you with a full stubby as bait for you (someone anyway)to walk around in circles.......:givebeer:

Great pics, thanks for putting them up.

Latest posts

Back