the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Team,
Ford is auctioning the final saleable Falcon XR6 Sedan, Territory Titanium, Falcon XR6 Turbo Ute and Falcon XR6 Sprint #500 – an iconic collection of vehicles that will be steeped in Australia’s history- to help support the communities in which our teams and customers work and live.
This auction will help us carry on the living legacy of our manufacturing team and the Falcon as we build the largest automotive R&D presence in Australia. We’ve been able to build our vast product development operation through billions of dollars of investment through the decades tracing back to Falcon’s early development in the 1960s.
With money raised from the final vehicle auctions, we are looking to significantly grow support of science, technology, engineering, arts and maths (STEAM) education with the creation and expansion of STEAM hubs at Broadmeadows and Geelong schools. Existing Ford supported STEAM programs to date have helped develop crash avoidance and mitigation systems for the robots, similar to our suite of radar and sensor-based driver assist technologies.
Ford is committed to the next generation of innovators by investing even more in community programs and STEAM education. It is important that we provide young people with the services and technologies necessary to drive mobility solutions into the future.
Ford has invested more than $2 billion in R&D in Australia over the past six years. Our significant commitment to STEAM education is important as we encourage the next generation of innovators that hopefully one day can help us design and engineer vehicles for the Australia and the world.
The auction of our vehicles will be managed by Manheim. Auction registrations will be available online from Oct 5. The auction will run online and live at our exclusive Ford Fan event on Oct 15.
The specific last registered vehicles available for auction are:
- Falcon XR6 Sedan in Kinetic
- Territory Titanium in Lightening Strike
- Falcon XR6 Turbo Ute in Smoke
- Falcon XR6 Sprint #500 in Winter White
We will keep the final Falcon, Falcon Ute and Territory, all of which will be fitted with a compliance plate without the Government authority number which will render them un- registrable. Initially displaying them at key enthusiast events before loaning them to museums in Victoria longer term.
To learn more about the final Ford vehicle auction, visit: www.fordfinal4.com.au
Thanks,

been ok, busy week cleaning up from a wind storm on Sunday... I scored my 1st bee swam today, well the 1st successful i stuffed one collection up yesterday when they got the ***** with me and moved on...

tomoz on loader & saws grabbing wind thrown stumps

this mob proved easier to get in the box
WP_20161014_022.jpg
i just used a shovel.
WP_20161014_021.jpg

been ok, busy week cleaning up from a wind storm on Sunday... I scored my 1st bee swam today, well the 1st successful i stuffed one collection up yesterday when they got the ***** with me and moved on...

tomoz on loader & saws grabbing wind thrown stumps

this mob proved easier to get in the box
View attachment 531367
i just used a shovel.
View attachment 531369
that is so sweet :bowdown: im keen to get my first swarm as well

that is so sweet :bowdown: im keen to get my first swarm as well

been a few about but they dont all make collection easy,,, one yesterday was 1st in small tree and try as i might could not get the queen into box they ended going nuts and perched above some ladys front door and she was not too pleased......

Hey Jimbo

Thanks for the chain.

That coffee is great, but my blender only gives me a coarse grind so have to mortar and pestle afterwards to get it a bit better for espresso....anyone know a good grinder to give me a fine grind, a hand one would do me fine, don't need fancy electric.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back