the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see how it could be policed or just buy the saw in parts
I like the bit in the law about funding it. Yet again, the little empire building hilters want to ream taxpayers for the costs of perpetuating the BS.

Natural if you are a ****** I got a heap of voting forms here from previous residents guess they are voting no too

Since you lack the intelligence to form a constructive argument and keep it civil, your mouth and mind are clearly in the gutter and the only form of rebuke you have is to use offensive language, peddle hatred and spread your vile right wing rubbish, I'll leave you to it.
Enjoy your closed minded sheltered little world that your small mind finds itself in

Yet it's okay for left liberal gay rights movement to spread there queer rainbow dust .. Go figure typical gay loving leftards. Russia has the right polices towards the left wing cry babies and homo propaganda!!

Fortunately Kain, our fathers, grandfather's and families fought in a number of wars and lost their lives to keep those rights. The right to freedom of expression, the right to democracy, the right to freedom of religion, and the rights to a free and just society. None of the above exists in Russia and I bet all those that made the ultimate sacrifice would be disgusted with your view.

My father was in Vietnam he's voting NO, both my grandfather's where in ww2 and they'd be voting NO if still Alive , all my family and friends are voting NO!! Doesn't bother me if the YES voters get over the line, Australia is still very divided on many matters, which is good as I don't need to agree with the other halfs opinions.

Fortunately Kain, our fathers, grandfather's and families fought in a number of wars and lost their lives to keep those rights. The right to freedom of expression, the right to democracy, the right to freedom of religion, and the rights to a free and just society. None of the above exists in Russia and I bet all those that made the ultimate sacrifice would be disgusted with your view.

What's this freedom of expression you speak of? Oh yeah that freedom of expression where I can express my views but only if they match your loony left wing views otherwise I'm a bigot homophobe racist arsehole yup I get it. And if kitties like you can't stand bad language maybe just **** off. By the way how do your beloved Muslim mates feel about fag marriage and fags in general?

What's this freedom of expression you speak of? Oh yeah that freedom of expression where I can express my views but only if they match your loony left wing views otherwise I'm a bigot homophobe racist arsehole yup I get it. And if kitties like you can't stand bad language maybe just **** off. By the way how do your beloved Muslim mates feel about fag marriage and fags in general?
Lol.
Where's the love brother

Marriage means different things to different people.
How does this damage and degrade your meaning of marriage? Does it effect your marriage?
Marriage originally came into existence as a means to consolidate assets and bring about peace between ruling families.
It's the spin the church and their so called religion puts on marriage that has damaged it in my view.
And this argument has nothing to do with kids, just equality.
No one here has addressed the issue of equality.
Why shouldn't a same sex couple have the same rights as a heterosexual couple in law?

Once again a personal attack and peddling hatred.
You're so boringly predictable

So are you mate Wah Wah Wah what about fags Wah Wah Wah what about lgbtdglogs Wah Wah Wah what about Muslims Wah Wah fukin Wah same old ****. It's the irony that you support fags and sand nigas that I find most amusing

You two came in here at the same time to stir up trouble, as you've both done in the past on numerous issues involving homophobia, racism, xenophobia mysoginy, religion.

I didn't bring up this issue, you two did.

Your the one that kept going on about it chippy. I said many posts ago we can agree we disagree but you kept pushing your left gay views so I kept posting mine . Im happy to say after all that I'm still voting NO, and that's my right, as Im also aloud to disagree with gays and Muslims, and what ever I want, as are you but I did say many posts back let's agree we disagree that could of been the end of it , because we do not share the same opinion/beliefs on the matter. Anyway end of discussion for me I've voted NO. it Should be the end for you too your voting YES. really Doesn't effect me your vote as neither should mine to you, I choose not to have gays anywhere near me or support them, that's my choice.

Wow, came back here after a 12 month spell and it seems the majority of decent blokes off this thread have dissapeard but the loony lefty that obviously drove them away is still spruking his ****. What happened to the good old days here where we were all red blooded aussie blokes and could say what we wanted without offending some little *****. Sign of the times i guess.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back