the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Cheap Auto have got 5ltrs of Shell Helix on special this weekend only for 12 bucks.

Also got Castrol RX 20ltrs on special for 70 odd bucks....

Know where I'm heading this morning

SCA has shell helix hx5 at $46, hx7 $80, hx8 $60 here. Yet again, Kiwi shoppers take it up the arse.

I don't support gay kitties. We can agree we disagree!

Remember chippy here loves the dune coon too and we all know what they like to do to each other and to little boys and goats. May the hiv be with him. Don't actually care about fag marriage but hate the thought of being dictated to by progressive left winger kitties like chippy always pushing for some new form of social engineering bet he likes the safe school program too and is also gender fluid

Meanwhile while every kitties fighting over chipys rainbow club this got through http://www.environment.gov.au/protection/air-quality/non-road-spark-ignition-engines-and-equipment
looks like they will key off the EPA in the states?
I wonder if they just look at a saw model number on a list to see if it is EPA certified, when a saw is being imported. I mean, how else are they going to police it - does every saw coming in need to provide some sort of EPA cert? How does this impact guys buying saws from USA builders? Looks like old saws are phucked. It's those old saws that felled the bloody trees that built those houses those arsewipe pencil necks grew up and may still have that these wankers want to kill off now in their perpetual empire building quest.

Is there a hotline we can use to dob in owners of offending saws. There's a recidivist in Canberra somewhere with old huskies and if it helps save a koala or two, I'll accept the authorities deporting the offending saws to the NZ penal colonies.

Chippy you can have your poofs, and village people. Yep some females like it up the poo Shute, but then that's female and man in the sack totally different to Adam humping Steve. I really don't care my vote is my vote, it's a NO!!! Its always be a NO towards gays , the YES voters concreted it in solid for me #pooftersbackinthecloset

Well you two haters will always be haters.
60% of the population support it from all the recent polls so the new normal it is.
When you use the words normal and unnatural in an argument you better be on the side of popular opinion, because if you're not then it is you that is not normal

Says you, which is normal for rainbow fairys. Hate? I dont hate there kind, I don't agree with it which is totally normal, normal is man and female period! it doesn't effect me in no way because I don't associate with queers and neither do my family or anyone I care to know.

Like I said before we can agree on one thing, we see it differently which Is fine, no skin of my nose if you support same sex getting it on. I support opposite sex getting together as it's fully intended by anatomy.

I support the right of two adults to get married if they want. Why not?

Who am I to say who can and can't get married?

Whatever you think on the matter it should be equal for all adults to choose and have the same rights as each other, regardless of sexuality.

Kids?
What have they got to do with this vote?
They can't get married to each other can they?

they will change what they teach the kids at school i for one dont want my kids to learn about anal sex at school. they do not need to know about that sort of thing they should be left to grow learn and have fun with out the pressure by othere to choose there sexuality when they them self do not know or understand .

they will change what they teach the kids at school i for one dont want my kids to learn about anal sex at school. they do not need to know about that sort of thing they should be left to grow learn and have fun with out the pressure by othere to choose there sexuality when they them self do not know or understand .

I do not doubt for one minute that sex education is not going to change as a result of changes to the marriage act.

There has been 21 changes to the marriage act since its passing into law and not once am I aware of the sex education curriculum changing as a result.

They're still going to teach about pregnancy, contraception and sexually transmitted disease. I did sex education in year 9 and anal sex was on the agenda then. That was more than 30 years ago. ...humans have been doing it for 1000''s of years...it's a perfectly natural act.

looks like they will key off the EPA in the states?
I wonder if they just look at a saw model number on a list to see if it is EPA certified, when a saw is being imported. I mean, how else are they going to police it - does every saw coming in need to provide some sort of EPA cert? How does this impact guys buying saws from USA builders? Looks like old saws are phucked. It's those old saws that felled the bloody trees that built those houses those arsewipe pencil necks grew up and may still have that these wankers want to kill off now in their perpetual empire building quest.

Is there a hotline we can use to dob in owners of offending saws. There's a recidivist in Canberra somewhere with old huskies and if it helps save a koala or two, I'll accept the authorities deporting the offending saws to the NZ penal colonies.

I can't see how it could be policed or just buy the saw in parts

I do not doubt for one minute that sex education is not going to change as a result of changes to the marriage act.

There has been 21 changes to the marriage act since its passing into law and not once am I aware of the sex education curriculum changing as a result.

They're still going to teach about pregnancy, contraception and sexually transmitted disease. I did sex education in year 9 and anal sex was on the agenda then. That was more than 30 years ago. ...humans have been doing it for 1000''s of years...it's a perfectly natural act.

Natural if you are a ****** I got a heap of voting forms here from previous residents guess they are voting no too

Back