the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good day for it, I gotta have a coffee and **** off drag last night's casualties up the pit, saves stinking up the paddoc

Yeah not a bad day here for it either, suns out and warming up instead of being cold all day, still got the wood heater running in the shed though but won't be long before it can have a rest for 3 or 4mths before she's up and running again.

Welcome scott, used to be a good place to hang out here, bit like a pub really, it got turned into a tea room for a while but we're trying to fix that [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Cheers Rob, lets hope it stays more like a pub and leave the tea room to the ladies hey - I'm not into that political correctness bs so the pub suits me just fine.:cheers::givebeer:

Welcome scott, used to be a good place to hang out here, bit like a pub really, it got turned into a tea room for a while but we're trying to fix that [emoji106]

Indeed used to be full of top kitties collectors restorers racers saw Millers general hacks and ******** artist. Then one pc fugwit ruined it

Whats happening on the weekend fellas? More deer, beer, wood cutting and 4x4ing for me :)

I'm still recovering after the wife backed over me in the BT50 and parked the thing right on my chest! LOL a few busted ribs going by the x-rays but otherwise got through it ok - I've been out a couple of times since cutting wood and might be out today or tomorrow to cut a load or 2 for a friends wife as she's just about out and knowing this place like I do it can turn cold and snow just about anytime of year here so always a good idea to have a week or so on hand at any given time just in case.

Tough **** getting backed over by the ute hahahaha. I'm off to cut billets to run the race saw in to get mixtures dailed in taking the quad with me a light and rifle and the electric caller see if I can nail some spring foxes and drink metric **** load of vb tinnies

I'm still recovering after the wife backed over me in the BT50 and parked the thing right on my chest! LOL a few busted ribs going by the x-rays but otherwise got through it ok - I've been out a couple of times since cutting wood and might be out today or tomorrow to cut a load or 2 for a friends wife as she's just about out and knowing this place like I do it can turn cold and snow just about anytime of year here so always a good idea to have a week or so on hand at any given time just in case.
Bloody hell mate, that's a bit rough, haha. Where abouts you from?

Yeah not a bad day here for it either, suns out and warming up instead of being cold all day, still got the wood heater running in the shed though but won't be long before it can have a rest for 3 or 4mths before she's up and running again.

We run a big rayburn stove it's always on and windows all open cause gets to hot the bastard.

Yeah just for around the shed ect his got no stock so nothing to keep the grass down and the rainfall is pretty high so it grows like all **** not sure what diff to use guess it wouldn't matter just fill the tyres with water for weight. His got a tractor and slasher but he uses that on the Sutton block where he lives and not really worth loading on the truck for a half hours work

Yeah just for around the shed ect his got no stock so nothing to keep the grass down and the rainfall is pretty high so it grows like all **** not sure what diff to use guess it wouldn't matter just fill the tyres with water for weight. His got a tractor and slasher but he uses that on the Sutton block where he lives and not really worth loading on the truck for a half hours work
Nah would work ok i reckon, perfect for where i am too.

Back