the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your all bastards that can't hold there tounges, say it as it comes no sugar coating take me as we are, we don't think then speak we speak first tell each other to go get ****ed and laugh about latter .... Just the way I like it
Exactly. I've had a few beers with m2 and trust me, he doesn't talk any different to chippy on here than he does to me in real life and shouldn't have to. He says it as it is and i like it that way. He's a top c#nt, just like a lot of others here.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Exactly mate, it's not that hard is it. Theres half a dozen blokes discussing a topic and you disagree. It's pretty obvious if you voice your opinion you're going to get a friendly spray. If you can't handle a bit of banter you're best just to keep quiet and wait for the next topic. It's not rocket science.

Friendly spray lol

Exactly Mate it's a heated topic currently Australia wide and we didn't start it it's all over the stupid internet, it's a bit of country vs city thing now, we're a devided bunch. Anyway I'm done on that topic, my views my own. Back onto saws for me

At the end of the day it's the dribble

Putting together 084s mate, I have a thing for 084 and early 088. Got about a dozen of the bloody things lol

Nice a couple of ol Muscle saws there by the sounds of it, I too like the older stuff, she was designed to last and be rebuilt when needed, todays stuff seems designed to be used and tossed out which to me is a waste, but that's the way society is going these days, sad as that is.

I look forward to hearing how they turn out.:drinking:

Exactly. I've had a few beers with m2 and trust me, he doesn't talk any different to chippy on here than he does to me in real life and shouldn't have to. He says it as it is and i like it that way. He's a top c#nt, just like a lot of others here.

Yep M2 is exactly as he is here in real life, calls it how he sees it which is fine by me, much rather that than having to deal with someone who you have to be guarded on what you can or can't say for fear of upsetting them. I love his saying "2 knobs of goat **** given" he's even got me sayin it now LOL.

Nice a couple of ol Muscle saws there by the sounds of it, I too like the older stuff, she was designed to last and be rebuilt when needed, todays stuff seems designed to be used and tossed out which to me is a waste, but that's the way society is going these days, sad as that is.

I look forward to hearing how they turn out.:drinking:

Yeah mate I'll do a few videos when I sort myself out for the limelight, get a film crew few powder girls etc

got this **** in a text today im now voting no was anyway but even more so and my number is private.

The Marriage Equality Survey forms have arrived! Help make history and vote YES for a fairer Australia. VoteYes.org.au

got this **** in a text today im now voting no was anyway but even more so and my number is private.

The Marriage Equality Survey forms have arrived! Help make history and vote YES for a fairer Australia. VoteYes.org.au

Yeah I just got that crap on my phone too - what a bunch of @@#$#$ - Mine and the wifes NO votes are already on their way!

Back