the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
injector pump on my hilux is leaking out the top id love just to replace that one seal

Its an easy fix, pm me and I will walk you thru it, or youtube vids on chainging out the shaft seal.
Replace the top cover seal, either diesel shop, or toyota for parts, forget ebay china craaap.
Hit the area with a good clean so you dont drop any dirt dust into the pump when doing it.
30 40 min tops
T
Another tip, mark the throttle shaft to the actuator arm with a scribe to make sure it all goes back the same way, some rubber grease and your good to go, and sometimes its easier to wind out the max fuel adjustment screw so you can easily refit the top cover / plate as it can foul the arm inside the pump when refitting, and trying to hold it away to drop the cover on will disturb the cover seal, just accurately mark it with a scribe, and count turns etc, also replace that shafts O ring if you do that too.

edited for clarity

thank you ill order the parts from toyota this week some time
You need
throttle shaft O ring, whats most likely leaking
Top cover seal, its a shaped/ formed O ring that follows the shape of the top cover.
Max fuel screw O ring
rubber grease
Some scotchbrite pad to gently clean up the throttle shaft.
10mm socket, 6mm allen key, and a scribe, some long nose pliers, and your good to go.

May be off with the allen key size, but you get the idea.

T

You need
throttle shaft O ring, whats most likely leaking
Top cover seal, its a shaped/ formed O ring that follows the shape of the top cover.
Max fuel screw O ring
rubber grease
Some scotchbrite pad to gently clean up the throttle shaft.
10mm socket, 6mm allen key, and a scribe, some long nose pliers, and your good to go.

May be off with the allen key size, but you get the idea.

T

sweet thanks a heap.

I can't remember the kitties name but he pops in time to time talking **** like his one of the boys

Unlike the whingeing and whining woman that comes in here from time to time having a go at anyone or anything that's a little bit different to her.

I think we know who sooks **** now piss off and cry to the mods like a big ****in baby because you can't play with the big boys or fill this out its for wallys weardos wankers wowsers and wooly woofters just like you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back