the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Middle got hit, upper escaped unscathed. Weather has been sucking down the tropical humidity for over two weeks now. Direct pipeline to the tropics. Had one day of 80% humidity, otherwise been over 95%. Just moving produces rivers of sweat. Fark'n over it. Looks like that ex cyclone might start changing the patterns around a bit, thank fark for that because can't sleep and making mistakes during the day.

mates got a model same a the white one pretty and fast tho hard shame if you ever need to get to donk its under the back seat

We have a resident mechanical expert on here that could do it I'm sure. I actually heard he changed a wheel bearing on a commodore once and roots camels

KvzYyy

Unless Chippy posts pics of him or at least his watch with all those hot Finnish lasses he mentioned a few posts back, I'm calling BS :) Remember Chippy, it's pics or it didn't happen.

A shame the great dribble thread has been reduced to no hot chicks and bickering. But as the resident kiwi, I accept my opinion means SFA, much like all us hard-working kiwi's in Oz that pay into and prop up your medicare but can't get any coverage - we just don't count. LOL

Send em all to Christmas Island. Just tell 'em they are coming home.
Our crime rates are more likely directly related to the tsunami of imports over the last 8 years. Kinda sad when the best economic policy a govt can come up with is import more people. Like that's gonna end well!

The talking heads keep exclaiming how we have skill shortages in nursing, building, education, etc, etc, etc. The phuckers never admit it's not a skill shortage as such more a people/demand excess!

Same issue here mate same ****in issue and the kitties want to bring more in. Hey chippy show us some pics of the hot Muslim woman from this trip

Latest posts

Back