the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i deal with these trespass roots matters all the time, its not a problem till someone sooks to your LG shire or the tree declines or falls over & both of these events rarer than rocking horse ****.. Cover your tracks and say nuthin as the words,, reasonably foreseeable consequences if knew, or should have known, that by your action by cutting roots may cause harm or damage...

if the time or interest tons of reading to be done under search of " common law of trespass abatement trees"
this one ok
https://www.disputes.vic.gov.au/sit...0/Nuisance_by_Tree_Joel_Sliver_May_2015_2.pdf
Thanks for that.

Got ma hearing tested today, nice to see at 56yold im well above the red line average & this even tho i been a band roadie, chainsaw operator and weekend sport shooter..

I think i can recall the hand full of times it really hurt... Calder drags. Mate right beside me 12g popping a bunny, Marshall stack no place to go all night.. Woodchipper 1st time no muffs, sure a few GF screamers, that turducken 441 glad its dead...

thumbnail_IMG_20180814_130118 (1).jpg

Got ma hearing tested today, nice to see at 56yold im well above the red line average & this even tho i been a band roadie, chainsaw operator and weekend sport shooter..

I think i can recall the hand full of times it really hurt... Calder drags. Mate right beside me 12g popping a bunny, Marshall stack no place to go all night.. Woodchipper 1st time no muffs, sure a few GF screamers, that turducken 441 glad its dead...

View attachment 668716

I dont mind a bit of hearing loss, it gets the wifey all flustered but lol

well we had some dam rats get up in the new ute and **** up a heap of wireing.

Talon XP Pro is the solution. They're the wax blocks. Only available to certified pest controllers.

Have a 10kg sealed tub here I could send you but postage would be a killer I reckon.

Latest posts

Back