the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn you Matt, I asked you not to put that out in an open forum :msp_angry:

ROFLMAO

Will

btw, waiting for the mcboobtube to air :msp_rolleyes:

Up yours Will. Neil had well and truly convinced me that he was a steroidal beast, capable of splitting Yellow Box with one punch and flick starting his 3120's with the flywheel nut. In fact I had even assumed that he may have been mistaken for this so called "Yeti" like creature that has been seen roaming the NSW highlands pushing old growth hardwoods over with it's forehead. Then you come along, actually inform me he is a 110lb weakling that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, and completely ruin the legendary character that I had going on.
I even wrote a poem about how awesome he is (was). That just went in the bin.
Thanks for ruining my Neil Feng Shui.
Shame on you :msp_angry:

Up yours Will. Neil had well and truly convinced me that he was a steroidal beast, capable of splitting Yellow Box with one punch and flick starting his 3120's with the flywheel nut. In fact I had even assumed that he may have been mistaken for this so called "Yeti" like creature that has been seen roaming the NSW highlands pushing old growth hardwoods over with it's forehead. Then you come along, actually inform me he is a 110lb weakling that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, and completely ruin the legendary character that I had going on.

best you raid the bin and let us judge your poetry

so all my saws must be hot saws then:rolleyes2:

Interesting description of why we should all be running big sprockets. Looks to me like his definition of a hotsaw is simply a fat bellied bar (must be like a Pot Bellied Pig I suppose?) and a big sprocket.

Bloody hell Neil and Will, you've been pulling my leg about hotsaws. All you need is an appropriate sprocket and bar...

Liars.

Well you must have a pot belly then

McBob

Last edited:

you big internett tough guys, picking on me like that.
I will show ya's, i'm gonna train and train and train and train and train and train until i drop then train some more.
You lot just wait till november, i will show you lot whoe's going to win and wipe the floor of all them other so called competitors.
There so take that.:msp_angry: :msp_sneaky:

you big internett tough guys, picking on me like that.
I will show ya's, i'm gonna train and train and train and train and train and train until i drop then train some more.
You lot just wait till november, i will show you lot whoe's going to win and wipe the floor of all them other so called competitors.
There so take that.:msp_angry: :msp_sneaky:

Which ones you Neil hard to tell in ya pinkies

thebrotherhood.jpg

McBob

lovely photo of your daughter Rudi:msp_biggrin: where did you get the bar? how many inch's do you sport?:taped:
hard tip?:msp_wub:

Haha daughter... fortunately not! And I got the 32" bar from old uncle Hef, he has brought out some special edition chainsaw accessories. I hear the hot pink playboy bunny chaps are selling like hot cakes :laugh:

so what ya sayen is your a SNAG

No, just emotionally unstable after the news.

This is how I imagined Neil...

rambo-m60.jpg

Will sent me this photo of him which brought me back to reality...

old_naked_man.jpg

Well you must have a pot belly then

McBob

No Bob it's just an airbag to protect my six pack..

I don't think anybody could claim that saw is a copy :D
Nice design. I like the bar too!
Will have to try some of that Origen chain, sounds grouse.

lol
it looks like it is missing the throttle interlock

Latest posts

Back