the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that he has sold the MS660 and all his PPE he is playing it safe with the hand saw:msp_confused:

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Now that he has sold the MS660 and all his PPE he is playing it safe with the hand saw:msp_confused:

attachment.php

that bloke has the idea, putting a little extra weight on the outer limb, he obviously doesn't want the saw to pinch.:msp_thumbsup:

STIHL Chain Saw MS880 HOT SAW Custom High Performance CHAINSAW NEW + 30 inch Bar | eBay
I use my saws typically for 1 or 2 jobs and then sell them. i only do about 1 or 2 jobs a year and some saws i have listed may have zero hours.......................WTF???

Interesting description of why we should all be running big sprockets. Looks to me like his definition of a hotsaw is simply a fat bellied bar (must be like a Pot Bellied Pig I suppose?) and a big sprocket.

Bloody hell Neil and Will, you've been pulling my leg about hotsaws. All you need is an appropriate sprocket and bar...

Liars.

Interesting description of why we should all be running big sprockets. Looks to me like his definition of a hotsaw is simply a fat bellied bar (must be like a Pot Bellied Pig I suppose?) and a big sprocket.

Bloody hell Neil and Will, you've been pulling my leg about hotsaws. All you need is an appropriate sprocket and bar...

Liars.

i'm sorry for bull sh#tting you mate, i'm just an ordinary guy looking for a bit of attension and i talk to race guys and get the gossip and then repeat it as i'm the man..... actually i'm just a boy who starts hotsaws for legends.

Last edited:
i'm sorry for bull sh#tting you mate, i'm just an ordinary guy looking for a bit of attension and i talk to race guys and get the gossip and then repeat it as i'm the man..... actually i'm just a boy who starts hotsaws for legends.

Damn ubérnet cyberlegends. You sounded so convincing too Neil. If it wasn't for Will phoning me to tell me you're 55kg ringing wet I'd have thought you were 6'5" and 130kg.
Arms like toothpicks he said, arms like toothpicks...

Damn ubérnet cyberlegends. You sounded so convincing too Neil. If it wasn't for Will phoning me to tell me you're 55kg ringing wet I'd have thought you were 6'5" and 130kg.
Arms like toothpicks he said, arms like toothpicks...

Darn you Matt, I asked you not to put that out in an open forum :msp_angry:

ROFLMAO

Will

btw, waiting for the mcboobtube to air :msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back