the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
orrrrrrrr ain't she purty

attachment.php

attachment.php

thank's mate

should cope with the long grass there:msp_tongue: at least you wont have to bend over so far:hmm3grin2orange:

should cope with the long grass there:msp_tongue: at least you wont have to bend over so far:hmm3grin2orange:

HEY thats not just grass thats blue tongue lizard habitat theres logs and all kinds of crap urrrr good stuff for em in there :big_smile:

I reckon your mother would of given you afew boots up the a_s.:hmm3grin2orange:

Luckily she wasn't size 12 though Andrew :) Oh and I never knew my mother you heartless bastard :msp_mad:
Dad was the one I had to worry about as a kid...

Just kidding...

Oh and in relation to the previous posts by Dallas about saw insurance, all of mine have accidental damage against them. Mine is a $150 excess through WFI but I do get a discount from WFI by working at Landmark. I have $25k cover on my saws, customer's saws, and stock against fire, theft, and damage.

All my saws come under my home and contents insurance and are covered away from home for damage and theft,each one is itermised and have had pics of them sent to Youi insurance.Thats about all ya cant do to cover you self from you know crushed 441s and stuff a Matt.:msp_unsure:

All my saws come under my home and contents insurance and are covered away from home for damage and theft,each one is itermised and have had pics of them sent to Youi insurance.Thats about all ya cant do to cover you self from you know crushed 441s and stuff a Matt.:msp_unsure:

A bloke needs to look into this, i own one or two saws.

Something different, plantation thinning in Oz
[video=youtube;yFXpbRwpzEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFXpbRwpzEs&list=UU2N-wO248QATJramMEoPwHA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

I put this vid together the last week I was operating it, was a hoot to run

Yup. WFI have all of my saw makes, models, and serial numbers. They'll only cover your 441's if it's accidental Andrew, not if I was to fell a tree on them :D

[video=youtube;yFXpbRwpzEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFXpbRwpzEs&list=UU2N-wO248QATJramMEoPwHA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

ya better get matt in there he's heaps quicker haha

Good stuff Will. I miss the logging, just not the bullchit. How do you find the Logmax? They are a smaller head than the equivalent capacity Waratah.

This was the last machine I drove. Bluddy Prentice! :dizzy: This thing would go through about 20-30 litres of hydraulic a day! Listen to the rattly Waratah. bit of a thump on the last cut.
:msp_tongue:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ul8Q4v0a0FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Good stuff Will. I miss the logging, just not the bullchit. How do you find the Logmax? They are a smaller head than the equivalent capacity Waratah.

This was the last machine I drove. Bluddy Prentice! :dizzy: This thing would go through about 20-30 litres of hydraulic a day! Listen to the rattly Waratah. bit of a thump on the last cut.
:msp_tongue:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ul8Q4v0a0FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everytime I cut ironbark for posts billets now I wish I had the machine so I can drop and bark the rounds with it, would make barking them a breeze :hmm3grin2orange: The Rottne had over 9000hrs on it and hardly a leak, the LogMax is new, no issues with it, but the computer gliches trying to mate the two up we gained a few grey hairs in that venture

Last edited:
haven't got the smoker going yet?

haha, you mean the lefty, yea its going but i have not done anything since the titles with it.
I might get me old 90 going next week just for fun, all this 090 talk going on lately maybe its time to fire one up and have a cut.

haha, you mean the lefty, yea its going but i have not done anything since the titles with it.
I might get me old 90 going next week just for fun, all this 090 talk going on lately maybe its time to fire one up and have a cut.

Don't forget your right one Neil, he'll get lonely. Oh and what titles did you use your lefty with and was it in Thailand?
Need me to come and start that 090 for you mate?

I had a lap at trev's Ninety when we raced at Gympie, only did a few cuts with it to try it out, I now understand why he calls it the "Vibrator", couldn't feel my hands for a while after that excercise

Back