the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, that confirms my suspicions about Macca's lack of training. Talking about great coffee - if you ever find yourself near Hervey Bay in Queensland make sure you visit 'Sexy coffee' on the highway. They roast in house and probably make the best coffee I have tasted in Australia. We used to live a bout 1.5 hours away and drove there just for the coffee.

Sexy coffee! We stop there every year on our barra trips to Awoonga. Great fishing and great coffee. My brother buys his coffee there for his cappuccino machine but it is a long carry back to Vic for my old plunger.

1124.jpg

PS. If importing a Husky from the US, check out the factory refurbished ones. Like new and save another $80.00.

Al.

Sexy coffee! We stop there every year on our barra trips to Awoonga. Great fishing and great coffee. My brother buys his coffee there for his cappuccino machine but it is a long carry back to Vic for my old plunger.

1124.jpg

PS. If importing a Husky from the US, check out the factory refurbished ones. Like new and save another $80.00.

Al.

That's a nice catch Al!

Mmmm, good eating there Al.

...and what a change in the weather. We had hail today, (tiny) and there is either a massive hail drop or snow on a ridge about 10km east of here and snow flurries are forecast for the morning.

Mmmm, good eating there Al.

...and what a change in the weather. We had hail today, (tiny) and there is either a massive hail drop or snow on a ridge about 10km east of here and snow flurries are forecast for the morning.

I bought a weather station on the weekend for $20. Wind speed, in and out temps and humidity etc. Very informative unit. Shame there isn't any settings for the southern hemisphere! :msp_sneaky: :msp_thumbdn: :msp_confused: :dizzy:

I bought a weather station on the weekend for $20. Wind speed, in and out temps and humidity etc. Very informative unit. Shame there isn't any settings for the southern hemisphere! :msp_sneaky: :msp_thumbdn: :msp_confused: :dizzy:

Bargain! What if you mount it upside-down? will that work...

Well that's a change, the world usually stops at the continental borders of, err, our web hosts over there :msp_biggrin:
The equator is an improvement. :laugh:

Missed the 125's but the commentators said it was good, but wow, you'll enjoy the Moto 2 race.
From about 1/2 distance on it was racing like we had when they were back on two strokes :D

Chainsaw content, started on a square filed practice chain today.

It's not going too bad, angles are a bit steep ATM, probably Ok for a Euc work chain but I doubt it's good for a half fast chain.
I'm surprised I can pick a top or side beak happening pretty quickly but I need some magnifying goggles to get it better.

Chainsaw content, started on a square filed practice chain today.

It's not going too bad, angles are a bit steep ATM, probably Ok for a Euc work chain but I doubt it's good for a half fast chain.
I'm surprised I can pick a top or side beak happening pretty quickly but I need some magnifying goggles to get it better.

Type quick while they warm up

You do spot it quick and the specs help for sure

Latest posts

Back