the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scores D 1 European wasps 0

I finally found the flippen European wasp nest that's been plaguing the home for past weeks.

attachment.php

Irish "fencing" contractor marking his spot for the next fence post ?:msp_mellow:

Last edited:
Irish "fencing" contractor marking his spot for the next fence post ?:msp_mellow:

nar be Xfiles cycops Gman sorting out another alien critter invasion, that ##### queen alien wasp going suffer in her undies when I lite the flame thrower up later this week. Tomorrow early am i rescuing a bee hive hitched on small branch. Its going get boxed sealed & delivered to a nice new home roof top hive box in yuppie Richmond Terrace.

nar be Xfiles cycops Gman sorting out another alien critter invasion, that ##### queen alien wasp going suffer in her undies when I lite the flame thrower up later this week. Tomorrow early am i rescuing a bee hive hitched on small branch. Its going get boxed sealed & delivered to a nice new home roof top hive box in yuppie Richmond Terrace.

Bee you a man of the Apis then?

Its going get boxed sealed & delivered to a nice new home roof top hive box in yuppie Richmond Terrace.

Heh heh. This rooftop honey craze cracks me up.
They somehow think that it makes safer and cleaner honey. I'd love to get a residue test done on the pollen the bees bring back. I reckon people would get a surprise.

Then again if it's not killing the brood it probably won't kill the people eating it :D

just nuts spent time morning then the last hour plus scourging the house top to bottom for my wallet :msp_angry: flipping thing was tucked neat side on in shadow back of chair i never use,,,,, reckon it popped outta coat pocket after I took off jacket the punch on with me fitness bag glad it found the red mist was on it way down :clap:

It has been scurrilously suggested that could be a reason why I teach yoga :dunno:

A friend of mine who is a yoga teacher (I did some of my teacher training with her) is also a swimsuit model and I have some good piccies on FB from a recent yoga/beach photoshoot but no, I won't be sharing, she's a mate, it just wouldn't be right ;)

Oh yeah, that pose aint easy.

Back