the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly unbalanced also from an engineering point of view... but in a good way :msp_biggrin:

Yes well she has a strong back i am thinking she has it sorted.
I was going to put up a pic of my victa lawn mower and disscuss how i was going to port it ect ect but, na that nice girl looks way better.

Slightly unbalanced also from an engineering point of view... but in a good way :msp_biggrin:

From an engineering balance point of view Rudy there are a whole swag of ladies on the web who technically need to wear a backpack with 120kg in it simply to stand upright.

It has been scurrilously suggested that could be a reason why I teach yoga :dunno:

A friend of mine who is a yoga teacher (I did some of my teacher training with her) is also a swimsuit model and I have some good piccies on FB from a recent yoga/beach photoshoot but no, I won't be sharing, she's a mate, it just wouldn't be right ;)

Oh yeah, that pose aint easy.

the greatest respect for your skills and your moral ethics, but please don't a go postin piccys of you in yer toggs doing the Dandayamana-Bibhaktapada-Paschimotthanasana or the Rabbit Pose Sasangasana oh flexi lad, thanks in advance :msp_biggrin:

oh actually using a chain saw while striking the toe Stand Padangustasana pose would be pretty impressive thou :msp_sneaky:

Bikram Yoga's hot yoga postures benefits health and improves life

It has been scurrilously suggested that could be a reason why I teach yoga :dunno:

A friend of mine who is a yoga teacher (I did some of my teacher training with her) is also a swimsuit model and I have some good piccies on FB from a recent yoga/beach photoshoot but no, I won't be sharing, she's a mate, it just wouldn't be right ;)

Oh yeah, that pose aint easy.

Now you have done it Rick, everyone will want to join your yoga class... :msp_ohmy:

the greatest respect for your skills and your moral ethics, but please don't a go postin piccys of you in yer toggs doing the Dandayamana-Bibhaktapada-Paschimotthanasana or the Rabbit Pose Sasangasana oh flexi lad, thanks in advance :msp_biggrin:

oh actually using a chain saw while striking the toe Stand Padangustasana pose would be pretty impressive thou :msp_sneaky:

Bikram Yoga's hot yoga postures benefits health and improves life

My goodness, thats not me.

9 deg in the shed tonight,, clear sky and no wind,, she may start dropping soon, time to get the green stuff toped up in them radiators.

ah kettle just boiled whos up for brew and I got 3 kinds of chocolate Rolo Violet crumble and good old Cadbury to go on down with a good hot cuppa

I use a bird deterant spray today. I could not figure how it works but visit to tree this eve finds it empty of critters HOME Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate must taste like ####

Tomorrow up early off the dawn show with son & his cadet squad then off to gun club 303 shoot. I got 2 nice Pinus halepensis sub spp brutia grown on from tube stock given to me by weary old codger ready to plant beside the range as respect to them Anzac lads.

Hahaha, I seriously doubt I would get anywhere near as welcoming response from the saw cognoscenti as Ms carver if I was silly enough to post up a piccy of my in my skimpies :laugh:

Don't know if I'll be up early enough for the dawn service but I'll definitely be at out little local march.
There's a number of ex-Vietnam vets here and maybe a Timor vet (??)
Sadly I think all the ex-WWII diggers have passed. :(

I use a bird deterant spray today. I could not figure how it works but visit to tree this eve finds it empty of critters HOME Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate must taste like ####

One of the most bitter products on the planet :) We made up a taste deterrent at work for roos eating young fruit trees and Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate was high on the list but the Chinese suppliers didn't want to send us just a few kg. There was a 100kg minimum order which would have made enough product to cover about 25,000km2 :D
We got 1kg of active in for about $700 (Bitrex), and made the equivalent of $35,000 worth of deterrent (if you bought the branded name off the shelf). Of course we didn't sell it anywhere near the price of the genuine gear. Stopped the roos in their tracks.
We mixed it with a polyacrylamide to get it to stick.

Hey on another note guys I now have a bit of genuine Stihl chain in stock (not sourced from the US).
I have a few popular sizes so if anybody wants any I'll do it for 38c/DL and 35c/DL for any orders over 5 chains.

I have:

RMC 3/8" .063" (36RM) and .058" (35RM) semi chisel.

RSC 3/8" .063" (36RS) full chisel (I reckon it's the best full chisel chain on the market closely followed by Oregon LGX).

RMC .325" .063" (26RM) semi chisel.

RMC .404" .063" (46RM) semi chisel.

Picco Micro 3/8"LP .050" (63PM) semi chisel.

I also have 25' of Stihl square in 3/8" .063" non skip (36RSLK) if anyone wants to try it. I'll do this for 40c/DL. If anyone hasn't run square it cuts like stink, is as smooth as butter, but doesn't like the dirty stuff. It is significantly faster than standard round full chisel. You also need square files and actually know how to square file as well. If you don't want to square file you can always use a 13/64" or 7/32" round file on it and convert it back to round filed full chisel the same as RSC.

If anybody wants other sizes or styles PM me and I can try to sort something out - can pretty well get my mitts on any of the chains currently listed in the Stihl catalogue.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I seriously doubt I would get anywhere near as welcoming response from the saw cognoscenti as Ms carver if I was silly enough to post up a piccy of my in my skimpies :laugh:

Post some piccys over at www.arborarsesite.com Rick. You'll be appreciated in your skimpies there.
Otherwise just go to the stickies and post them in the McCulloch thread :D

Post some piccys over at www.arborarsesite.com Rick. You'll be appreciated in your skimpies there.
Otherwise just go to the stickies and post them in the McCulloch thread :D

:msp_laugh:

Going to be a cold one here tonight lads, close to a frost I reckon.
We've already had a 2* night last week and I just had to run down to the river to turn a pump off (yeah, I forgot it :monkey:) and it's a wee bit nippy.

Hope it doesn't get icy, there's a few trees here that I haven't organised their winter woolies yet. They need covering for at least this season before they're on their own.

I have:

RMC 3/8" .063" (36RM) and .058" (35RM) semi chisel.

RSC 3/8" .063" (36RS) full chisel (I reckon it's the best full chisel chain on the market closely followed by Oregon LGX).

RMC .325" .063" (26RM) semi chisel.

RMC .404" .063" (46RM) semi chisel.

Picco Micro 3/8"LP .050" (63PM) semi chisel.

What, no 058" ??
How are you going to convert the Husky/Dolmak heads ? :p

Hey this will crack some of you up. An old winegrape grower I know asked me to have a look at a dead old gum tree in his backyard. He wants me to fall it but miss his water meter.
I had a look yesterday after work and stuff me it will take out his fence by about 3-4m. Without high lift capability there is no possible way of falling it without hitting the fence or powerlines on the other side.
I said "No way Joe, it will smash your fence".
His response was "That's OK Matt, I'll just straighten the tin out afterwards. It's only small branches that will hit it".
This argument went back and forth a bit and he is adamant he wants me to drop it regardless of any damage to his corrugated iron fence. There is no way we can dismantle the fence as he made it himself and it's this welded frame. The poor old buggar hasn't got much money and actually wants the wood for his fireplace so I feel a bit sorry for him. He's 73 years old and his wife left him a few years ago because "she finally found out she was a lesbian" (no sh*t!).
I'm going to knock it over tomorrow for free and am getting a workmate of mine to come along and video it - should be funny. There is only one way it can go and will have to swing it off a cable or chains from his tractor. I'll pack a heap of wood or bricks around the water meter just in case it doesn't go where I want (fair bit of side lean and the hinge may not hang on).

One of the most bitter products on the planet :) We made up a taste deterrent at work for roos eating young fruit trees and Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate was high on the list but the Chinese suppliers didn't want to send us just a few kg. There was a 100kg minimum order which would have made enough product to cover about 25,000km2 :D
We got 1kg of active in for about $700 (Bitrex), and made the equivalent of $35,000 worth of deterrent (if you bought the branded name off the shelf). Of course we didn't sell it anywhere near the price of the genuine gear. Stopped the roos in their tracks.
We mixed it with a polyacrylamide to get it to stick.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh matt next thing I know the friggen department of sparks and embers will have me spraying paddocks in sted of shooting the bastards.

thought I was smart then, and it hit me if we did that the cows wouldn't eat the grass either LOL

my club planted a Lone pine descendant from Suva bay bugle & about 60 bowed heads for 1 min silence a very moving moment . Then more 24 participants competed with 10 shot volleys to 100/300 yard target in less than 60sec 303 salute. Great day you could'd been johnny Turk or karl Kraut standing in the butts marking targets with up to 40 - 303 rounds coming fast just over head.

Ha didnt need to git up 4am for dawn service as son failed to fill in form #/676767dashADF by 1600hoursGMT told he could not go as was 5 others. Reason,, what if he tripped i could sue or claim negligence, sigh amazing dealing with PC harm scared ADF.

attachment.php

my club planted a Lone pine descendant from Suva bay bugle & about 60 bowed heads for 1 min silence a very moving moment . Then more 24 participants competed with 10 shot volleys to 100/300 yard target in less than 60sec 303 salute. Great day you could'd been johnny Turk or karl Kraut standing in the butts marking targets with up to 40 - 303 rounds coming fast just over head.

Ha didnt need to git up 4am for dawn service as son failed to fill in form #/676767dashADF by 1600hoursGMT told he could not go as was 5 others. Reason,, what if he tripped i could sue or claim negligence, sigh amazing dealing with PC harm scared ADF.

attachment.php

Good show,
and yes the old girls have come out all right, would of been a sight (and sound) all running 10 rounds through together. I have a couple of nice no 4's which would fit in that line up as well.

Back