the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in that case I have a buamr-ag here that needs a bit more poke... I'm sure you would be interested. I don't think ceramic bearings will be necessary though so that should save me a bit.

Rudy, maybe you could fit the buamr-ag engine to your lawn edger?... that's after Rick has ported it :msp_w00t:

Rudy, maybe you could fit the buamr-ag engine to your lawn edger?... that's after Rick has ported it :msp_w00t:

I can just imagine how well it would go with the raw power of that 62cc engine, will be done if 5 minutes or even less once its ported.

Could even work as a stump grinder if it modify the blades a bit :monkey:

Everyone is very silent on demanding one from me....

And nor do I advertise !

:msp_w00t:

Please be gentle, I'm very, very sensitive :D[/QUOTE

:msp_thumbsup: you have my respect mate,,,,,, Matty be get a little critical with you later but.

Last edited:
Matty be get a little critical with you later but.

Will not. But hey I'm run off my feet with these Cutty Cutty Long Time race chains. I'm surprised you haven't been getting thumped in the ring a bit more Neil and started asking questions?
Will grabbed a few off me. As an introductory offer to my first big racing client I paid him $250 a chain to take them. Oddly he still said he felt "ripped off".
Got me knackered what he meant but anyway...

Will not. But hey I'm run off my feet with these Cutty Cutty Long Time race chains. I'm surprised you haven't been getting thumped in the ring a bit more Neil and started asking questions?
Will grabbed a few off me. As an introductory offer to my first big racing client I paid him $250 a chain to take them. Oddly he still said he felt "ripped off".
Got me knackered what he meant but anyway...

Ok, yea i'm done wanting one of those. You can only tease for so long, You had no intension of ever letting me have one so I will just battle on with my own chain,, its tuff being a battler.

Last edited:
Some people just aren't discrete Will......:rolleyes:

Hell, some of my Formula Ford engine secrets were AFAIK still only known to three people including me ten years after I'd left racing and that's where it started at the time.

I think it's out to six or maybe seven now, and none are involved in racing at all :D

If Matt had've known.......

:laugh:

Ok, yea i'm done wanting one of those. You can only tease for so long, You had no intension of ever letting me have one so I will just battle on with my own chain,, its tuff being a battler.

Well I gave you first offer and you declined Neil. I had to pay you $600 to take two you greedy bastard.

Matt, get with the program !

He said "ripping for post", he expected a .325 chain.... :rolleyes:

You're not very good with the US accent, eh ;)

.325"??? I thought he said 3/4" harvester? Whoops. Little Mai Ling was filing that bastard for months...

Dang it Matt I asked you to be quiet about them cutty cutty chains you sent me, now the self imposed powers the be will want to scrutinise my chains now :dizzy:

Sorry Will but when it comes to racing I can't help but name drop every single person I've ever heard of involved in racing.
Standard practice I thought just to act like one of the boys :cheers:

Guys was told to run full synthetic oil in my new saw is the std stihl 2 stroke synthetic? View attachment 297602

If not do I just go local motorbike joint and bike/Cart two stroke?

no it's dino

I use this no stink and no sting good stuff

attachment.php

Well I gave you first offer and you declined Neil. I had to pay you $600 to take two you greedy bastard.

That's not fair,,, your shifting the goal posts again.

You told everyone I was not good enough to ever try one of your chains, you also said you were not risking your hard work on a low ranking competitor like me as it would degrade your standing on the world chain stage.

That $600.00 you payed me was for my Dyno Testing thingy ma jig machine you so desperately needed to test your personal performance gains on your 200T.

I also heard later, you said it was a waste of time me having a Dyno, as my saws wouldn't even register a reading on it and I only had it for show.

When I heard these things I almost gave up racing and was enquireing into new sports without the stress,,,,, lawn bowls or golf

Last edited:
Back