the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I heard these things I almost gave up racing and was enquireing into new sports without the stress,,,,, lawn bowls or golf

Don't do it Neil, regardless of how the Mattster has made you feel.
I know some Bowlers and Golfers and they are the most mercenary, hardest competitors I've ever met. :msp_ohmy:
The lady bowlers in particular are killers, and the language used on the green ! :help:

The location made me do a double take as the mountain above us here is Mt Helen. :laugh:

I think we should use it in a kart Rick, try and get it up to about 20hp.

The engine may require a heavy duty cage around it though... just in case.

Anyone want a Chinese 070 chainsaw , comes with a Nitrous oxide kit :D

070 Chainsaw 34'' BAR 105cc | eBay

Could be good for testing Matt's high tech cutty cutty chain :msp_thumbup:
$500 china copy and not running............fmd

why not I think it would be a bit messy I run 40:1 and get a

tiny bit of wetness (this will be good) around the exhaust port

:big_smile:
g'day darren:D:D
Well a man after my own heart whoo hoo an 090 Chinese Stihl
but this one was a runner at some stage :jester:

$500 china copy and not running............fmd

g'day darren:D:D

but this one was a runner at some stage :jester:

Yea, more than likely shot internaly from adding a bottle. Is that nos bottle actually connected to the carby or just sitting there for looks, I could not see a pic.

QUOTE]but this one was a runner at some stage :jester:[/

More than likely the reason why he is trying to off load it.

Funny thing about race saws in NSW and QLD, if someone wants to sell one and its a good saw, its gone,,, soon as the owner says ok. No advertiseing on ebay or adds in the paper.

Last edited:
I think we should use it in a kart Rick, try and get it up to about 20hp.

The engine may require a heavy duty cage around it though... just in case.

Oh my,,,, I could just see that,,,, um sorry no I can't. maybe 2 chineese hp's with the wind behind the kart.

Wayne is the expert on the china 70's, he has at least run and used his,,,, we will await his honest opinion on this subject.

Oh my,,,, I could just see that,,,, um sorry no I can't. maybe 2 chineese hp's with the wind behind the kart.

Wayne is the expert on the china 70's, he has at least run and used his,,,, we will await his honest opinion on this subject.

Yup I agree, I don't think we'll get much out of the saw itself but was hoping to make up the difference with NOS. The worst that can happen is a rather loud pop followed by some ting ting ting crunch.

Yup I agree, I don't think we'll get much out of the saw itself but was hoping to make up the difference with NOS. The worst that can happen is a rather loud pop followed by some ting ting ting crunch.

Yes I guess your right Rudi,,, I would how ever cut up a 44 gallon drum and place over that chi -nee- 70 just in case its ball bag over balances its brain and goes '' POOF'' and it was over before it began.........

Seriously the spark plug may just come flying in the drivers direction. The drum will also hide it from onlookers.

Last edited:
That's not fair,,, your shifting the goal posts again.

No I'm not...

You told everyone I was not good enough to ever try one of your chains, you also said you were not risking your hard work on a low ranking competitor like me as it would degrade your standing on the world chain stage.

Did not...

That $600.00 you payed me was for my Dyno Testing thingy ma jig machine you so desperately needed to test your personal performance gains on your 200T.

Was not...

I also heard later, you said it was a waste of time me having a Dyno, as my saws wouldn't even register a reading on it and I only had it for show.

That bit was true :D

When I heard these things I almost gave up racing and was enquireing into new sports without the stress,,,,, lawn bowls or golf

At least with your height you wouldn't have to bend playing lawn bowls...

Don't do it Neil, regardless of how the Mattster has made you feel.
I know some Bowlers and Golfers and they are the most mercenary, hardest competitors I've ever met. :msp_ohmy:
The lady bowlers in particular are killers, and the language used on the green ! :help:

He'll get over it Rick. He's tuff.

Could be good for testing Matt's high tech cutty cutty chain :msp_thumbup:

My race chains have had all the testing they need Wayne.

ball bag over balances its brain

You shouldn't talk about Rick like that in an open forum Neil. Just shoot everybody PM's instead - except for Rick of course.

No I'm not...

Did not...

Was not...

That bit was true :D

At least with your height you wouldn't have to bend playing lawn bowls...

He'll get over it Rick. He's tuff.

My race chains have had all the testing they need Wayne.

You shouldn't talk about Rick like that in an open forum Neil. Just shoot everybody PM's instead - except for Rick of course.

How can anyone compete with that...... I sent you a email as I cannot PM here tonight for some reason.

Back