the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you will find, with a little digging, 666 is not the sign of the devil....I seem to remember it being 616 or such??? but meh, ya cant have good without bad....

Neil, I'll email you a link ;)

I often watch the MotoGP practice/qualifying online when ten don't televise it (or SWMBO hogs the telly) :monkey:

Thanks Rick, Jenni offered to tape it for me but that is not the same. A bit like building a race car after being banned for life.

Up top again tonight, wet is the word, will see what the gauge says come day light, bloody cold too

Last edited:
Woohoo I made the list! :D

Well I remember someone said third time ban on AS means all over red rover. But we shall wait and see, the old fella has to take a hint at some stage surely...

It was just a two day ban. Sorry guys.

Different violations carry different penalties but each successive ban lasts longer. If you get too many within a specified period of time you're gone for good.

you forgot bob :potstir::potstir: so its true ,he's banned aye,is it temporary or for good?

He won't be far away, proberbly saw your post before you posted it and has already got a plan to get back at you for the 2 pots stirs.....

Reminds me of a little song I sang as a little un........ The cat came back, the very next day, the very next day the ol cat came back,,,,,, the cat came back cause he didn't want to roam, the very next day it was home sweet home......

Why fanks Matt for adding me to your Christmas list,,,,,,, I best be on good behaviour from now on or I could easy be the 1st name crossed off.

Last edited:
you forgot bob :potstir::potstir: so its true ,he's banned aye,is it temporary or for good?

Who?

Why fanks Matt for adding me to your Christmas list,,,,,,, I best be on good behaviour from now on or I could easy be the 1st name crossed off.

No Neil, Dave is already gone. You'd be the 2nd one. I forgot Bezza too. He'll be seriously pis*ed off :D

Here's a little inspiration for all those manly men out there... my hero.

attachment.php

Redline make an excellent diesel injector cleaner/pump/injector lubricant called Redline RL2.

It's the only diesel additive on the Oz market I'd trust, use at the maintenance dose of several oz/tank or slightly above, not a full bottle/tank dose and see how it goes. It can also act as a seal sweller/cleaner/softener.
If there's a Bursons nearby they stock it or can get it in, it's in their system.

Thanks Rick, we have a Bursons in Port Macquarie. i will check it out.

Thanks Rick, we have a Bursons in Port Macquarie. i will check it out.

The old German guy I used to work for at Fuel Installation Services used to pour a bit of Jet A fuel into the diesel tank to clean out the injectors as we used to get a bit of it. Its a bit like kerro but more refined.
I chucked some in my old Nuffied tractor I used to have, no problems, but probably a litre or two to a tank full.
Cheers Wayne

I'm getting saw withdrawals.

Got the long weekend, will have to fit the trailer brakes one night this week on the 4wd, then the big arse rock tamer mudflaps, then test it all before heading off this weekend....

Will have sat morning to troubleshoot :laugh:

Or I could just take the little 7x4 box instead of the new (to me) 10x4.5 tandem, built to take a 3500kg load.... Has ramps for a small excavator. Yet to build a cage, but one day.

Latest posts

Back