the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00506 (640x480).jpg

Real 090 and a copy, the question still remains, how will the Chinese copy stack up against a real one and for how long.
The owner has already needed to make adjustments and changes for it to even go properly.
Many thanks to Wayne for trusting me to do what it needs to try and stay with a modified 090.

Actually it was owned by two prominent members Neil :)
My most humblest apologies Matt (the original), yes it was your saw to begin with, and thank you for passing on such a fine piece of Chinese craftsmanship and not keeping it all to yourself.
It has caught my constant attention since it arrived, and thus I thought since no one else will show any actual results it was time to just do it myself.

edit,,,, before post noted and changed, please nod if approved.

Last edited:
Here you are Bobbit. Now because I am posting photos of these rabbits that have been shot it would be fair to assume that I am actually the one who shot them. Having photos of a saw on a bench does not prove you have actually started it. These were shot over one hour Friday night with both the .22LR and .222.
Brace yourself and I haven't posted the really messy ones :) Bunnys were rife at the in-law's farm. Absolutely thick. Ended up with over 100 all up over 4 days.

Two with one shot...

Plus a few extras...

And a crow that I blew off a trough at around 250m with the .22/250 Ackley :)

My most humblest apologies Matt (the original), yes it was your saw to begin with, and thank you for passing on such a fine piece of Chinese craftsmanship and not keeping it all to yourself.
It has caught my constant attention since it arrived, and thus I thought no one else will show results it was time to just do it.

edit,,,, noted and changed, please nod if approved.

Apology accepted Neil. It couldn't have ended up in the hands of a finer gent. This saw cost me USD$370 landed a few years ago and in absolute disgust I gave it to Wayne for free.

Yep! and two prominent members had a gutfull of it :D, at least it's in the right hands now, I have no doubt Neil will transform it into an absolute
beast :chainsaw:.

Your guts lasted significantly longer than mine Wayne. I lasted only a few weeks :)

Here you are Bobbit. Now because I am posting photos of these rabbits that have been shot it would be fair to assume that I am actually the one who shot them. Having photos of a saw on a bench does not prove you have actually started it. These were shot over one hour Friday night with both the .22LR and .222.
Brace yourself and I haven't posted the really messy ones :) Bunnys were rife at the in-law's farm. Absolutely thick. Ended up with over 100 all up over 4 days.

Two with one shot...

Plus a few extras...

And a crow that I blew off a trough at around 250m with the .22/250 Ackley :)

Crikeys Matt, it would of took you bloody hours to do all that, we all know you can shoot and have access to country to shoot,,,, I am glad however you showed the last pic, puts the crow pic beyond reasonable doubt. Good stuff.

Nice bunny shots, we shoot a .222 Remington too. It's a replacement rifle as the original was stolen out of a locked pickup cab. After buying it used, an estate gun, we rebedded it, worked over the action and now it groups nicely. Happy New Year.

Crikeys Matt, it would of took you bloody hours to do all that, we all know you can shoot and have access to country to shoot,,,, I am glad however you showed the last pic, puts the crow pic beyond reasonable doubt. Good stuff.

Nah didn't take long Neil. Bob demanded pictures so flattened a heap of bunnies along a fence line then drove along taking photos out of the ute window on my phone. I nailed a few with the .25/06 and .22/250 as well but they weren't fit for photos as it could put some people off their dinner.

Back