the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil better start eating a few more Weet-Bix remember how you struggled with the Copperhead till I fitted a decompressor thank goodness the 070/090 have them

the day i have trouble starting saws is the day i give them away, and you still have not answered the bloody question, looks like you have no idea.

the day i have trouble starting saws is the day i give them away, and you still have not answered the bloody question, looks like you have no idea.

You disappoint me Neil. You know full well that to get a compression reading you need to actually pull a saw over.

oh goody a early up as late last nite the call went out,, dad the dunnys blocked :(:eek:
So on shovel dig n dig to expose the septic cover and yup its a solid cake mass,, i got pictures if you want o_O but they dont convey the smell

I tried bustin it up a tad to give us a few days grace till the bog man gets here and the dam goo ate my shovel head off the handle,,, truly it had dug hard earth n turf but was not held on by nuthin so pullin back it slipped off and yes glove on arm in :eek: i got it but not happy

oh goody a early up as late last nite the call went out,, dad the dunnys blocked :(:eek:
So on shovel dig n dig to expose the septic cover and yup its a solid cake mass,, i got pictures if you want o_O but they dont convey the smell

I tried bustin it up a tad to give us a few days grace till the bog man gets here and the dam goo ate my shovel head off the handle,,, truly it had dug hard earth n turf but was not held on by nuthin so pullin back it slipped off and yes glove on arm in :eek: i got it but not happy

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha too funny you poor bastard wouldn't wish it on any one

kids we're going to boggin in bucket for a few days,, gee its like going camping with out a tent

friggin pit lid about 40kg sits dove tailed into the top of tank no riser on mine & no way to sure hold while doing the resetting so as not done before newbie me not going to try as can see it going in with a plop. The truck n suck is job is going to well worth the $300+ bucks

download.jpg

kids we're going to boggin in bucket for a few days,, gee its like going camping with out a tent

friggin pit lid about 40kg sits dove tailed into the top of tank no riser on mine & no way to sure hold while doing the resetting so as not done before newbie me not going to try as can see it going in with a plop. The truck n suck is job is going to well worth the $300+ bucks

View attachment 324652

You need that '' No 1 man in the no 2 business'' well that's what our bloke has on his truck, and yes he is worth every cent. Our guy will come around every 24 months (he has a record of all the houses , farms etc) and offer to empty, we found its cheaper and way easier to do that way and he does several while in the street. I guess the call out fee gets shared, seem to remember around $200 last time and he makes sure someone has a look inside (to prove he has actually emptied it) before he closes the top (half of the concrete lid slides to one side). Then reseals it again.

our local guy is "Dr Pooh"...does grease traps as well. Must do ok as apart from his work trucks, has a spanking 200 series for the misses and a big bloody new GMC pick up. One of my plumbing mates had an apprentice that fell in a grease trap. Pulled him out by his hair and then head. Hosed him off but still had to ride in the ute as it was so putrid. He stunk for 2 weeks apparently.

I have put up a shade sail 5m wide buy 3m high on the west wall of the house a month ago.

yesterday I put a 3.6m x 3.6m shade sail on the east wall of the house.

it is going to be mid thirties and greater than 50% rh all week

dsc00505-640x480-jpg.324568

Some of you fine gentlemen may of noticed the red and black saw and realise of coarse its a Chinese 070 copy owned by 2 prominent and very popular members on this thread. The other saws, 090, 076 and 051 (not going ) are mine for the exercise. The task was to make it run reliably and perform a little better. After 1 day of adjusting, swapping and fiddling etc, etc some testing time in wood was performed. It was run alongside the other 3 saws useing the same bar and chain.
No i will not be starting a new thread on this saw.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back