the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted any vids of me running a saw yet. Need a willing camera operator. But
I am off to test loads right now

Hey that's OK Matty2. Pretty sure we can trust ya with a name like that. Good luck with the load testing. I'm testing some 50gn soft points on rabbits :)

Good to see you on deck Matty 2, I trust the VB company sold off some stock in the last few days,,,,,,, (joke)
While you men are doing the chrissy thing we are off to do something at farm, may even do a spot of testing today.
Still got some work to do before milling starts, council is making sure of that.
Still got a bit to go on the entry road, council needs to inspect outside the fence to link up with the main road, then a plan for that part has to be approved after that they want it tar sealed.

DSC00364 (640x480).jpg DSC00487 (640x480).jpg DSC00493 (640x480).jpg DSC00494 (640x480).jpg DSC00497 (640x480).jpg

I've posted dozens of videos over the years of me running saws and felling trees Bobbit. If you weren't off with the fairies on Planet Bob you may have even seen a few of them.

Well I know you own a 200T, I even was lucky enough to be allowed to not only start it but actually cut something with it....

I've posted dozens of videos over the years of me running saws and felling trees Bobbit. If you weren't off with the fairies on Planet Bob you may have even seen a few of them.

Maybe so but we're now talking boppin' bunnies so where's the proof ..................... PS anyone can poke holes in a target with a pencil and get them closer than that

As regards being off with the fairies well that's easy to explain I'm now an owner of a Huskie 31??

and yes a 223 can be accurate this is my rem 700 223 the action has been blue printed and the barrel is a MAB no 5 profile
View attachment 324254
cheers D

Nice groups, I own a nice Vostoc target rifle in .22, I used to sometimes get a place at the Kempsey SSAA range in the 50m and 100m, but it shot way better than my ability.

I don't think I have ever taken a pic of something I have shot, i did take a pic each of my boys with their 1st rabbit they got but that's a bit different.

Maybe so but we're now talking boppin' bunnies so where's the proof ..................... PS anyone can poke holes in a target with a pencil and get them closer than that

As regards being off with the fairies well that's easy to explain I'm now an owner of a Huskie 31??

Who the hell let you own a Husky? You must be off with the fairies to admit that :)
Don't stress old son, I'll get some photos up for you when I get home on my computer.

Well I'm back with out any great success.

None of these shot particularly well

I tryed a load I know shoots well at 100 out at 200 match kings with 23gr of bm2 was batter then I excepected out of the light barrel on the zastava

an observation from still a learning rookie,, the distance from your fore stock rest to rear rest. For me I like to keep the rests in as close to each as practical as my No 1 plays up if mount pressure allowed but thats a No1 trait anyhoo.

Well I'm back with out any great success.

None of these shot particularly well

I tryed a load I know shoots well at 100 out at 200 match kings with 23gr of bm2 was batter then I excepected out of the light barrel on the zastava

Just suck on a couple of VB's, that will fetch them in closer, ease the nerves and shakes a bit.
(advise not meant to be taken seriously) Matty 2.

good show mate.

an observation from still a learning rookie,, the distance from your fore stock rest to rear rest. For me I like to keep the rests in as close to each as practical as my No 1 plays up if mount pressure allowed but thats a No1 trait anyhoo.

I'm picking up what your putting down its not the normal rest that I use that's the step farters and its set up with a stop for his anschutz bench rest rig and I was not too keen on moveing the stop this allows his stock to be in the same spot every time but I can see now how it could make my poxy plastic stock flex and touch the barrel

Back