the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, sadly enough, it wasn't too long ago that was a 8 carton difference! This use to be a land of opportunity...now just a sinking ship :(
Dont no whats going to happen to us when we stop digging stuff out of the ground :( Talking of getting stuff from OS, my wife uses a cpap machine to sleep.She needed a new seal for the mask....around $100 in Aus and $40 landed from the US....fair enough nothing new about that but when we opened it it said made in Australia :mad:

no one told me I would have to become bilingual to take up shooting :eek:

At least you don't have to become bisexual :)

Matt, sadly enough, it wasn't too long ago that was a 8 carton difference! This use to be a land of opportunity...now just a sinking ship :(

It's true unfortunately but I tend to drink better stuff nowadays like Beez Neez from Matilda Bay Brewing. One of the best beers out there but $65 a carton :(

I was just in the thread about MM (Randy) leaving. Seems they locked the thread, but some can still post??? and says I don't have enough privileges to post. WTF, does that mean I have not licked enough nut sacks? If it wasn't for this thread, I would have left this site pretty much all together long ago.

I PM'd Randy asking what was wrong and it was very interesting. Apparently he is having issues with his email and thread updates so isn't sure when or if people have replied to him. According to Randy it is a $75 fix that AS won't do so he's cracked it and is pulling his sponsorship. In some ways I don't blame him but like you if it wasn't for this thread I'd have been out of here for good a while back. Unfortunately I've started a lot of threads over the years so have a lot of "intellectual property" tied up on this site.

Unfortunately I've started a lot of threads over the years so have a lot of "intellectual property" tied up on this site.

:laugh: had to reread that one , thought it said " intelligent property " .... I was like Huh? WTF ? Intelligent ??? ...... I must of missed them threads :D

I was just in the thread about MM (Randy) leaving. Seems they locked the thread, but some can still post??? and says I don't have enough privileges to post. WTF, does that mean I have not licked enough nut sacks? If it wasn't for this thread, I would have left this site pretty much all together long ago.

"I don't have enough privileges to post"

That just means the thread is locked unless your a mod, the new format isn't as user friendly as the old one.

And while I'm on holidays and posting my crap on youtube I better put up a vid of my latest bread slicer practica 44 it was missing the throttle lock but I dug two handle/ tanks out of my junk pile and fitted the lock. I dont want to be perceived as a ******** artist so here's the proof

Dont no whats going to happen to us when we stop digging stuff out of the ground :( Talking of getting stuff from OS, my wife uses a cpap machine to sleep.She needed a new seal for the mask....around $100 in Aus and $40 landed from the US....fair enough nothing new about that but when we opened it it said made in Australia :mad:

Weak as piss that is so much good gear is made here and sold os cheap adi powder is renamed and sold in the us cheap as chips I can't remember the name off the top of my head and another example is arb diff locks made in melb shipped to the u.s and can be brought there and shipped back cheaper then we can buy them here. Pisses me off I have called Australia treasure island for years now

Different thread to the one I was reading the other day I think. Sad to see knowledgeable blokes pull the pin but I can only Imagine how choka block his inbox would be day after day with wankers and dreamers that would be enough on its own

Evening possums,,,
had a read of that full on thread which was locked out earlier, only way it could go being locked down, I had no intension of adding 20c to that show.

Matty 2,,,
I cannot view your vids for some reason, all U tube vids won't play since this forum got hacked, I can play other vids from other source but not Utube. We have tried everything I think.

Last edited:
I dont want to be perceived as a ******** artist so here's the proof

Too late ;)

Weak as piss that is so much good gear is made here and sold os cheap adi powder is renamed and sold in the us cheap as chips I can't remember the name off the top of my head and another example is arb diff locks made in melb shipped to the u.s and can be brought there and shipped back cheaper then we can buy them here. Pisses me off I have called Australia treasure island for years now

Hodgdon H4831 is the same as our ADI AR2213SC from mammory. I'm not sure if all the Hodgdon powders are made by ADI but many are.

I'm hearing you on the Made In Australia but cheaper in the states BS too. Look at the price of the Monaros and Commonwhores when GMH sent them to the states. You could buy the equivalent Aussie made SS Commodore in the states for something like USD$30,000 when the same vehicle here was over $50,000.

Too late ;)

Hodgdon H4831 is the same as our ADI AR2213SC from mammory. I'm not sure if all the Hodgdon powders are made by ADI but many are.

I'm hearing you on the Made In Australia but cheaper in the states BS too. Look at the price of the Monaros and Commonwhores when GMH sent them to the states. You could buy the equivalent Aussie made SS Commodore in the states for something like USD$30,000 when the same vehicle here was over $50,000.

And that was after all the ******** taxes were added on. Like here there automotive industry is very unionised and have stout tariffs in place ( that we no longer have) to slow imports even though its still a gm product. There police force loved the holdens just as ours does here. I'm not a great Holden fan but our product here really does piss on there's I'm dreding the the crap there going to import now and re badge as a Holden

Latest posts

Back