the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate,I am bloody lucky it ain't in Vic. even then I am considering a possible road trip!!!!

No worries, any way, best get to the business end of preparation and get with it, later.

edit,,,,,
whilst packing gear and stuff, I noticed a red and black beast quietly sitting next to a real 90 and wondered ????? yep then snapped out of it and picked up the orange ones leaving the big slugs to rest for another day.

Don't tell me Neil you have lost your magic and the Chinga 070 beat ya .................. see I told ya swapping spark plugs doesn't work in making them faster

The rain is bloody welcome here, over 20mm so far, just need another 4" for it to fix things!

Apparently the town water supply is fecked.
Toxins from the algae making it undrinkable.
My little nephew was as crook as Rookwood two nights ago from brushing his teeth.
All the business are shut, can't even wash glasses and cutlery.
There's also a nursing home and hospital affected!
Paper plates and plastic cups are apparently the go there!

The rumours are that the bloke that does the testing and adjusts the chemical dosing was on leave and no one was monitoring the water supply!
Council have moved into damage control and neither confirming our denying anything!

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

The rain is bloody welcome here, over 20mm so far, just need another 4" for it to fix things!

My little nephew was as crook as Rookwood two nights ago from brushing his teeth.

The rumours are that the bloke that does the testing and adjusts the chemical dosing was on leave and no one was monitoring the water supply!
Council have moved into damage control and neither confirming our denying anything!

Bloody hell.....not good mate

thats pretty poor show hope they sort it and help fast,,,,,, still cokes cheaper that H20 ????

423884_391566220957519_1876518930_ncokewater.jpg

A hot day on the range a few fell aside red faced,,,, it was not high C but so still and humid yer cheek weld was sweat weld i needed a towel on the mat & stock while the flys frolicked on yer face....

I think i got a PB for 300 yards I dont keep a log but think 53* i best done 300 is hard that 6 & V ball is tinyweeine 1inch circle and the mirage was bubbling off it head left right down up some shots just wandered away even thou all lined up

IMGP1729Cropped.jpg IMGP1730score pb.jpg IMGP1725rugerno1.jpg

Back