the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rain is bloody welcome here, over 20mm so far, just need another 4" for it to fix things!

Apparently the town water supply is fecked.
Toxins from the algae making it undrinkable.
My little nephew was as crook as Rookwood two nights ago from brushing his teeth.
All the business are shut, can't even wash glasses and cutlery.
There's also a nursing home and hospital affected!
Paper plates and plastic cups are apparently the go there!

The rumours are that the bloke that does the testing and adjusts the chemical dosing was on leave and no one was monitoring the water supply!
Council have moved into damage control and neither confirming our denying anything!

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Sounds like the same **** the incompetent pricks here would do

A hot day on the range a few fell aside red faced,,,, it was not high C but so still and humid yer cheek weld was sweat weld i needed a towel on the mat & stock while the flys frolicked on yer face....

I think i got a PB for 300 yards I dont keep a log but think 53* i best done 300 is hard that 6 & V ball is tinyweeine 1inch circle and the mirage was bubbling off it head left right down up some shots just wandered away even thou all lined up

View attachment 333683 View attachment 333684 View attachment 333685

Done well, I like seeing that No 1, always wanted one but probably never will get one.

No but possibly another happy camper .............................
I remember that thread of Brads,yep that's him,
if that was a chinga 070/090 I would say it was is you bob, but we will never see any sort of video Will We........................................................................

I remember that thread of Brads,yep that's him,
if that was a chinga 070/090 I would say it was is you bob, but we will never see any sort of video Will We........................................................................

Well I have to keep you's gasping for something don't i

No guns in sight to keep the resident gun hater happy hi bob But here's some bunnys I pinged with the stoger
1698492a9be444858f55b3ec6893e268_zps45dae0f8.jpg

No guns in sight to keep the resident gun hater happy hi bob But here's some bunnys I pinged with the stoger
1698492a9be444858f55b3ec6893e268_zps45dae0f8.jpg

careful Matty 2, you could be accused of staging that pic, I mean you could be accused of following a real hunter and picking up those varmints.

Well keep at it Matty whatever it will save building a boat to ship em home to England.

Real Hunter eh Neil ................ well wait till the rabbits shoot back .....................

2 weeks in kiwi land not far off i been planning the trip n places to go stay avoid. Any hints where or where not its 5 days north 5 days south motels and hire car each island and just me n the missus after serving 20 year of marriage good golly. I'd done this before but was last centenary so mostly forgotten.

2 weeks in kiwi land not far off i been planning the trip n places to go stay avoid. Any hints where or where not its 5 days north 5 days south motels and hire car each island and just me n the missus after serving 20 year of marriage good golly. I'd done this before but was last centenary so mostly forgotten.

Half ya luck mate I'm dead keen on going to nz

Half ya luck mate I'm dead keen on going to nz

flights in ALK out CHC were about 100 bucks each way so for me n the missus bags $500 covered that & 1 OZ dosh gets 108 kiwi ATM
the only cock up was I sorted flights to save overnite costs and they write back last week say er um your gonna have to go a day early cuz we got new plane we want to run in,,,, so gee great motels are about $120 to $150

Hi guys been ages since I posted been flat out, got married moved house and even got a new pup. So was ready to start collecting saws again and look at this listing. Any one in nsw bloody buy it

http://bit.ly/1jfilBt
I could nearly double my collection with that. Cousin sent me that last night

flights in ALK out CHC were about 100 bucks each way so for me n the missus bags $500 covered that & 1 OZ dosh gets 108 kiwi ATM
the only cock up was I sorted flights to save overnite costs and they write back last week say er um your gonna have to go a day early cuz we got new plane we want to run in,,,, so gee great motels are about $120 to $150

I'm keen to just go and shoot there critters but I think its ok value for money

I'm keen to just go and shoot there critters but I think its ok value for money

i's been toyin with the idea of finding a NZ shooting range that will let me unload a few clips with a semi AR or hand gun etc as they can have em there, but a web search found nuthin of interest yet. I may have to jump off a bridge instead :eek::):cool:

i's been toyin with the idea of finding a NZ shooting range that will let me unload a few clips with a semi AR or hand gun etc as they can have em there, but a web search found nuthin of interest yet. I may have to jump off a bridge instead :eek::):cool:

Can I watch ................................ the bridge bit I mean.

That shouldn't be a problem at all if you ask the right ppl I guess

Back