the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard a classic yesterday from a workmate in regard to this, um, lady in our area he knows...

"She's seen more slugs than a second hand air rifle".

I lost it...

Reminds me of a joke told to me by a nurse.

"What's the difference between a Porsche and a nurse?

Not everyone has been in a Porsche......"

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Of bob? Hahahahahahahahaha not likely just enjoy adult conversation with out the ******** trolling
Thats fine,but why block,the way i see it everyone talks sshhiitt and loves to stir it every now and then at some point,you just gotta go with the flow mate,no point getting worked up:) by the way huskies suck puss big time:p:p STIHLS RULE FOREVER:D:D:D:D

Thats fine,but why block,the way i see it everyone talks sshhiitt and loves to stir it every now and then at some point,you just gotta go with the flow mate,no point getting worked up:) by the way huskies suck puss big time:p:p STIHLS RULE FOREVER:D:D:D:D

Not so sure about the last part

anyone reckon an aftermarket ms361 ignition module would fit/work in a ms261?

I know a 360 coil will fit on a 461.

This bloke knows what hes on about.

Back