the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear about your young boy there darren, only just read that back a few pages. lifes a hard ***** sometimes mate.

fab it up myself mate

sorry to hear about your young boy there darren, only just read that back a few pages. lifes a hard ***** sometimes mate.

fab it up myself mate
so you got a reamer if you can't get a barrel up there just let me know and we'll get it sorted just work out if you want stainless or chromoly
and thanks for the thoughts

anyone know if i can buy a rifle barrel without needing a weapons license ?? I mean just the barrel no other part .. say a .22 barrel ??

In SA you need a licence. The firearms branch are getting concerned about the number of guys now chambering and fitting their own barrels in their back shed. A few of these guys are bloody good too but some are quite dodgey characters as well.

In SA you need a licence. The firearms branch are getting concerned about the number of guys now chambering and fitting their own barrels in their back shed. A few of these guys are bloody good too but some are quite dodgey characters as well.

couldn't agree more Matt (the original), I don't suppose a 22 is gonna be to much worry but say a 308 or simular, yea that could be a problem.
I shootem, but don't fix em, that's what gun smiths are for.

Back