the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flippy i miss so much dribble as the alerts still fail to notify me i though yous lot were just sleeping

I gots this awkward dead to drop this avo not hard but some voodoo rope tricky needed to get it on right spot and not on 22kv line beside

its ok i gotz this stone motherless dead wattle leaning & cracked all up so dare not climb, me spurs would'a just bounced off that hard surface anyhoo.
It wanted to go towards lines so off my big 25 foot ladder i got a rope onto ute as high as could.
Scaff back cut & and craccck and down it came nicely as planned

WP_20140418_13_07_17_Smart.jpg WP_20140418_003.jpg

That wattle looks pretty similar to the wattle we have in NZ.

Bloody hard as hell when its dry and heavy when wet.

I got a ute load of wet stuff about 5 years ago and left it to dry out the back on a stacked pile of OMP, I tried to burn it at 2 years seasoned and it burned ok but it boiled a tonne of steam outa one end. Lovely red colour inside when split.

Yea I'm going good, having a lay day today. Will work on saws today for next weekends racing.

Hot sets on Cummins engines must be tricky, they use a calculator to set the right clearance etc, I'm guessing the business in question made a claim on that job as I'm sure they would carry some form of safe guard against serious mistakes.
Could imagine the paper trail but and how it would go.
Yeah im not up to speed on the procedure.The cockie is still bad mouthing them for the stuff up and has moved his business.I dont think they could have done much more then supply a brand new loan tractor and fix the problem.

Aldi Taurus air compressor

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/saturday-19-april-2014/saturday-detail-wk16/ps/p/air-compressor-set/?pk_campaign=Adwords&pk_kwd=SB14-Week16-1904-Brand-Broad-Air Tools

An impulse buy, was i done over? I never ever had one so was a dream to get one and set up it seems to be tip top nuff grunt and as upright fits neatly in my workshop corner

never seen an up right compressor before,, looks like a gas bottle with a egg beater thingy on top.....
Seriously, as long as it works fine, nothing else matters.....

never seen an up right compressor before,, looks like a gas bottle with a egg beater thingy on top.....
Seriously, as long as it works fine, nothing else matters.....

yer thats what had me fits away neatly and yes works just fine heaps of blow for saws n stuff not to loud either

Back