the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i cant retreive it ,i also forgot what email i used way back when ..lol ...memory is shot for this ****

just risked my neck for 1/2ute load of crappy fire wood meh proved to myself that I'm still dumb enough to want to prove myself
Twas hooked up in other trees rotten cavity's power line a road i needed to climb 20 foot scaff back cut but leave balanced on hinge for me to get down up knowin it could buck off end down on me,,,, one with the lot i'm gittin to old and running outta my luck for this ****.

just risked my neck for 1/2ute load of crappy fire wood meh proved to myself that I'm still dumb enough to want to prove myself
Twas hooked up in other trees rotten cavity's power line a road i needed to climb 20 foot scaff back cut but leave balanced on hinge for me to get down up knowin it could buck off end down on me,,,, one with the lot i'm gittin to old and running outta my luck for this ****.

ok, glad I don't work as a tree lopper, sounds much safer falling millable saw logs out in the forest.
Suggest a beer or two is in order and reflect on the afternoon.

Latest posts

Back