the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Rick, how's life over your way....
Landy still going mate,,,,, my tritan is old now and almost 100k on the clock, she is about 3 now and I'm already thinking about retirement for it next year..

Life's good Neil.
Been very chaotic for twelve months but settling into some sort of 'normalcy' now after splitting with the missus and moving into town.

The Landy is still plodding along, about to have some money spent on her so I can go for a trip through the Simpson and up to Alice Springs to see mum in August/September.
Really looking forward to having a real holiday, the first for many years.

Sounds like the Trytoo has been reliable for you, just what you need in a work ute.

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Life's good Neil.
Been very chaotic for twelve months but settling into some sort of 'normalcy' now after splitting with the missus and moving into town.

The Landy is still plodding along, about to have some money spent on her so I can go for a trip through the Simpson and up to Alice Springs to see mum in August/September.
Really looking forward to having a real holiday, the first for many years.

Sounds like the Trytoo has been reliable for you, just what you need in a work ute.

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Good to hear Rick, sorry to hear about your split up.
Sounds like that landy is meant to last, I,m happy with the triton except for what I hear about them. Since it done an injector (63k) and its computer up dated it goes better than before, a little heavier on fuel but goes well.
Pleased to be off that mountain too as it was hard on vehicles and I would of been on my 3rd set of tires by now not to mention brakes etc.

the old rodeo is still going good from what I hear, I still wish I never sold it.

Are all husky dealers as useless as mine? I swear they only do one stock order a week no mater how urgent it is. Pains in the arse

rrr racing.

Had a surprise yesterday here on the job,,,, a member from this very thread visited passing through.

no one will guess who I'm sure..... hint, he likes real 90's

Well I now cater for three types original, half breed and Chinese ................ I suppose now Will will be happy .....................

Are all husky dealers as useless as mine? I swear they only do one stock order a week no mater how urgent it is. Pains in the arse
Pretty normal I reckon, when I go into my local dealer I usually go to the computer myself if I don't have the part number with me when I go in. They don't have a clue for the most part, at least they don't try and sell me something I don't need lol

rrr racing.

Had a surprise yesterday here on the job,,,, a member from this very thread visited passing through.

no one will guess who I'm sure..... hint, he likes real 90's
were is the races this weekend mate?

we have a by this w/e, the following weekend we make up for it with two meets in two days, Kingaroy on he 3rd and Eidsvold on the 4th.

Some are good at being a repital dealer, we are lucky i guess to have a guy who at least knows his product.
Our Stihl guy is ok as well.
Some unfortunatly are ordinary.

Yep sounds like they all have minimum orders which must be some silly value and always get wacked for freight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lousey start to Anzac Day here pissing down storms ..... ah well the days of getting as wet as a shag are behind me see what happens around 10am

Dianne Lindsay and Peter Simpson an old mate of mine

McBob.

Pretty normal I reckon, when I go into my local dealer I usually go to the computer myself if I don't have the part number with me when I go in. They don't have a clue for the most part, at least they don't try and sell me something I don't need lol

Finding the parts are no drama but geting them is another thing

twas good day and it an't over yet

dropped a tricky lean & placed 50foot dead decayed gum for a multi millionaire,,, i got $50 bucks,,, he got to clean it up thou
WP_20140425_08_13_29_Smart.jpg WP_20140425_001.jpg

Went to Gun club 303 shoot a service poem and prayer said by the Lone pine tree we planted last year then pulled targets while they shot up the parapet berm 500 yards some novice or not zeroed guns meant a bit of wild incoming over the butts
WP_20140425_018.jpg WP_20140425_12_54_41_Smart.jpg WP_20140425_011.jpg

Got on the fire wood pile with me lad

WP_20140425_15_29_13_Smart.jpg WP_20140425_026.jpg

some L permit drivin to finish the day,,, dodgin bullets saws and cars,,, if my luck holds out i should make it to bed some time

ANZAC thought of the day

I don’t order you to fight, I order you to die. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk to his troops defending the home land. The diggers had some task on their hands getting passed this bloke and his comrades.

He later said about Anzacs,,, Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side now here in this country of ours... you, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

heres a tune

Back