the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked my visit there but it was a long time ago so I guess it's changed a lot. Could do a run out to Elizabeth to see how the other half live .

He would also oppose any use of wood for anything and hate you because you cut a few trees down over the years.
I see, thanks for noting the fact I have indeed cut down a few trees.

I will have you know I just excepted today a job concerning a Koala enclose,,, I will be supplying all the roof structures except the poles, that is helping the wild life isn't it.

I will have you know I just excepted today a job concerning a Koala enclose,,, I will be supplying all the roof structures except the poles, that is helping the wild life isn't it.

And getting paid too now that's a win win situation

Well it's not really helping at all Neil considering you ravaged their habitat and raped their women and children to start with.

He would also oppose any use of wood for anything and hate you because you cut a few trees down over the years.

Sounds like that site, tree buzz. There are a bunch of tree hugger arborists on there in the Portland area that apparently do not like my ideas about falling trees or my comments about the spotted owl or their gay pedophile mayor that they elected, and kept in office in a referendum vote.

My cousin owns a restaurant in Adelaide called Zambaros. Mexican-Aussie food. Lamb tacos and the like. I dunno where it is in town. I lived in Carmel, CA though with all the movie stars and rich people. My mom still lives there. Someone had to cut the trees (when they were diseased, dead or tipped by wind) or in the very rare case that hey got a permit to cut down one of their precious Monterey Pines (Radiata to you guys). I have cut more Monterey Pine than any other tree species. Its a trash tree there, only used for firewood, or the rare occasion that someone wants to have it milled for floor boards. Its all dying of beetle infestation now, along with half the pines in North America.

Sounds like that site, tree buzz. There are a bunch of tree hugger arborists on there in the Portland area that apparently do not like my ideas about falling trees or my comments about the spotted owl or their gay pedophile mayor that they elected, and kept in office in a referendum vote.

Hippies. They should have all been shot. You should see the tree health section on AS. Full of loopy nutjobs that think you can save a sick tree by giving it a hug. They aren't all idiots but many have very little clue about plant science or nutrition. They give the impression that they know but the second they are pushed a bit further from a technical standpoint it becomes apparent they know very little and have gotten where they are by being good BS artists.

My cousin owns a restaurant in Adelaide called Zambaros. Mexican-Aussie food. Lamb tacos and the like. I dunno where it is in town.

Is this the place?

www.zambrero.com

Can't have him catching townie disease or yuppyitis. Before you know it he'll be sipping an organic decaf soy latte with organically certified artificial sweeteners on Rundle Street...

Bwahahaha :D

My gay barista mate wouldn't even drink that ****, in fact I've heard him yell at a customer when they ordered a half strength latte !

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Back