the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might need a few more. If someone like Matt can get seven saws unintentionally stuck in a log, the rest of us need about 10.

Ah it's friggin annoying when that happens. But thats why I run stihls... hook a snatch strap to the rear handle and put the old cruiser in low range and the saw is out. Huskies on the other hand, well I have to cut them out instead after loosing the first one in a recovery operation - was not pretty, but I managed to save the bar nuts though.

I just looked up the blitz fuel can company to see what you were on about. What has this world come to?

Yah, its a sad story. Basically several people sued Blitz and WalMart for making/selling gas cans that they bought and used to start open fires with, and they managed to light themselves on fire in the process. Blitz is no longer around as a result. Typical example of what is seriously wrong with America today.

http://www.ibtimes.com/blitz-usa-shuts-down-lawsuit-abuse-hammers-hometown-734478

Ah it's friggin annoying when that happens. But thats why I run stihls... hook a snatch strap to the rear handle and put the old cruiser in low range and the saw is out. Huskies on the other hand, well I have to cut them out instead after loosing the first one in a recovery operation - was not pretty, but I managed to save the bar nuts though.

The old inboard clutch makes things easier there too. Take the power head off the bar that's stuck, chuck another bar on and try again

And what ever you do dont ring em or you application will go to the bottom of the heap,Talking from experiance:(
I hate phones at the best of times , i usually walk the other way when they start ringing .lol, I found emailing them works well, they answer back within a day in there own time

well boys here is some proof that there are a few 090's still cutting these days, no ching a lings among them either

er um umpire ?? o_Othe bloke who wins the 1st race is working saw left hand throttle right hand bar grip,,, puttin the saw bar/chain closer than design to his right leg

:)just saying as sure he got it all sorted but I was watchin thinkin ?? whats wrong with this picture, took me a tad to figure..Lefty hand sawers make me worry but they are more often smarter safer than us rightys... carry on :chop:

well boys here is some proof that there are a few 090's still cutting these days, no ching a lings among them either

90's at Grow day. 1st out in final, Wayne showing how to cut properly, straight and no sea sawing, Trevor , 2nd in final would of picked up time if he cut level.
One thing i can tell you from experiance is 90's take a bit to get used to, they point different to 84's and 3120's and require a different style of setting up.
Thats what makes that run so much fun.
Good vid Will,,, oh and looks like you come out the side mate, no worries, practice, practice and more practice.

Back