the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why fanx Matty 2, I read the quoted post from his majesty and dean can speak for himself but I am very pleased he does not live near me, I could have an educated guess and say perhaps Dean (bigfella) would agree....

If Bob lived around these parts of Port Mac, the tourist would be driven away in the thousands.
But I would let Bob visit me, that way I could shove a chook bone up his arse and fetch my dog after him. Would love to see that :)

A mate of mine in Tassie sent me this picture a few weeks ago. He was an ex Landmark agronomist I used to work with and has managed to get photos of himself with Ponting, Boonie etc etc.
I was on the phone to him when he suddenly goes "Fu*ken hell! Gotta go, gotta go. I'll send you a photo in a minute to show you why!".
This is the photo he sends me. Most of you should know who the guy on the right is. He's a really nice bloke according to everybody I know who's ever met him...

the little bloke looks stoned of his nut

the little bloke looks stoned of his nut

Nah definitely not mate. He was just informed that his father-in-law in England is dying and was flying out the next morning to the UK.
He probably had a bit on his plate but despite being an expert in growing Tasmanian crops including Opium poppies he doesn't eat/smoke/inject what he grows :)
He was pissed off though that he had his eyes closed when the photo was taken. He didn't realise till later.

Got abit of a funny story for yas (you may thinks funny me not).
Started felling trees this morning 7.05 just daylight to see what im doing,felled and the first one then realized pone is in my pocket.
Placed the phone on a stump to left out of the way and continued on felling trees.About 20 trees latter the wind got up a bit and one tree went a bit off from intended direction and yep it went to the left.
A split second before the tree hit earth i saw a black thing on a stump and yep got that arr f_ck feeling,next thing i saw the phone lornch into the air in more than one peace,bugger.
Finished up early today and went to the Telstra shop.
The girl said what happened to ya phone,i said don't ask get me a fresh one.:oops:

If Bob lived around these parts of Port Mac, the tourist would be driven away in the thousands.
But I would let Bob visit me, that way I could shove a chook bone up his arse and fetch my dog after him. Would love to see that :)

That's fairly harsh Bigfella, crikey but its straight to the point and I'm guessing the point would be taken, well should be anyway.

A mate of mine in Tassie sent me this picture a few weeks ago. He was an ex Landmark agronomist I used to work with and has managed to get photos of himself with Ponting, Boonie etc etc.
I was on the phone to him when he suddenly goes "Fu*ken hell! Gotta go, gotta go. I'll send you a photo in a minute to show you why!".
This is the photo he sends me. Most of you should know who the guy on the right is. He's a really nice bloke according to everybody I know who's ever met him...

A hell of a nice gentleman, he is starting to show his age these days. I am very privileged to know him and have competed against him many times in the wood chop arena.

leave the phone in the car mate, i cant stand it when working on a job and some twits phone starts ringing and they stop working for 10 minutes while chatting away like a woman on the blower... yeh i know it brings me business ,but bloody hell before cells existed things rolled along just fine without them

I legally have to carry my phone on me when falling - company rules in case anything goes wrong. I've also discovered that wood dust even gets into dustproof pockets.
they can shove that idea, unless they supply the phone and pay the phone bill ever month ,even then i wont answer the thing until after work hours

I legally have to carry my phone on me when falling - company rules in case anything goes wrong. I've also discovered that wood dust even gets into dustproof pockets.

I normally do have the phone on me when working alone,but had a T shirt on no pocket and the pocket in the chainsaw pants is realy deep so phone ends up above ya knee.

they can shove that idea, unless they supply the phone and pay the phone bill ever month ,even then i wont answer the thing until after work hours

Nah the only reason is in case a tree falls on me. Technically I'm actually meant to have a spotter all day when using a chainsaw dropping trees but we get around the OH&S by me getting checked on every few hours by workers. The saws hardly stop all day so I miss 99% of phone calls and messages anyway.
It's either a phone or a handheld UHF so I might as well carry my phone as I only have to use it if I'm stuck under a tree :)

Got a new pair of chainsaw pants the other week.
Clogger Arbormax Chainsaw Pants
Very very comfee and light but they are very toasty around the nackers area.

Correct me if I'm wrong old son but even if you hard boil your aggots the bulk of your child baring years are probably bebhind you. Unless you visit Redfern.

Nah the only reason is in case a tree falls on me. Technically I'm actually meant to have a spotter all day when using a chainsaw dropping trees but we get around the OH&S by me getting checked on every few hours by workers. The saws hardly stop all day so I miss 99% of phone calls and messages anyway.
It's either a phone or a handheld UHF so I might as well carry my phone as I only have to use it if I'm stuck under a tree .

Sounds like me when out cutting,usually by myself miles from home and if shhit ever happend at least the phone is handy,two ways get too bulky and unless someones on the other end there useless

Correct me if I'm wrong old son but even if you hard boil your aggots the bulk of your child baring years are probably bebhind you. Unless you visit Redfern.[/QUOTE]

This is true
but dont like swetty nackers,its like being in Darwin.

Back