the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i picked up some stihl chaps the ones that are trousers got them from work so they where cheap mann i will say they are extremly comfy and warm but not to hot it summer

id love to sit in a pub there and watch it out the window

I hear you on that,,, they ran a story on 60 minutes or something once, apparently a rider dies there every year, its the most unforgiving track in the world.

You would be in the same boat as me I recon. Big where it counts :rock:

I'm just a little fella, we can't all be 6 foot and bullet proof.

Did someone say bobs movin to qld?.........
Might have to stock up:p

You lucky Queenslanders,,,,,,,,,,Think of it this way.

1379517_10151722638721840_1598233322_n[1].jpg

I hear you on that,,, they ran a story on 60 minutes or something once, apparently a rider dies there every year, its the most unforgiving track in the world.

i think it said something like 241 riders have died there since the beginning. thats well over 2 a year. and they keep racing.. love it that it hasnt been softened like bobs turds. u wanna race there.. be prepared.

i think it said something like 241 riders have died there since the beginning. thats well over 2 a year. and they keep racing.. love it that it hasnt been softened like bobs turds. u wanna race there.. be prepared.

You would have to really love it to race there knowing you may very well die but then again you can die crossing the street

the tt race has actually gotten safer ,bikes might be faster but they also handle better , riders gear is better the course has been tidied up a lot ,go back and watch some of the early races from the 80s and 90s ,those blokes had big knackers to fang around that track then:eek:

Latest posts

Back