the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With some exceptions I reckon you're more likely to do your back in if you don't work hard. Most of the younger guys I see with bad backs are built like a bowl of custard.

Hit it in one, Matt.

My mate the sports physio says that, and that to get past a dodgy back you have to work it and build your core back up.

Fecked mine badly fifteen or so years ago, herniated discs, torn muscles and ligaments, sciatica all the time, the chiro was impressed !

Took me two years, lots of exercise, lots of $ at all sorts of alternative therapists but got mobile again and now, fifteen years later, teach yoga between five and seven classes a week, so it can't be too bad !

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

qy8u8yja.jpg

y5u7enen.jpg

Bennn*e just the man I'm after I'm hopeing you can tell me what saw/saws these tools are for
94973122c6d7b7920324d8ded96d5efe_zpse6f35398.jpg
and have a good trip cruises are awesome

Bennn*e just the man I'm after I'm hopeing you can tell me what saw/saws these tools are for
94973122c6d7b7920324d8ded96d5efe_zpse6f35398.jpg
and have a good trip cruises are awesome
Looks like all older service tools for doing crank seals and stuff like that. If you get a better picture of that list at the top and send it to me I'll see why they're for

This is why we pay so much for stihl in Australia to much backslappingLOL
Just the usual bullsh*t Australia tax. Trust me mate I've voiced my opinion to them many a time about some of our pricing believe me even I think some of it's just crazy

vindicated

many moons ago a climbing harness went MIA from work, some pointed the finger upon myself as the culprit, nay id say but as they only trained climber i was framed up for the theft... well last week a stock store clean out and wadda'd ya know it arises from a box of bits and bobs a nice 2003 climbing harness still with rope and carbs
:buttkick:
Ha :);)and as well we found 4 or 5 bar file jigs dint care i dont use em and a hand full of 4.8mm files paks unused bonus pick up

Interesting Matty 2, the tools under the chain look interesting, keen to know exactly what that set is for.

Oh and Bump....................

All I know is its stihl stuff and actually complete except for I think one tool. Any how I had a rush of blood today and took the 2100 out and put it to work
4b276fd3dc26a81bd8d5ddedc7c24dfd_zpse0460aec.jpg

Latest posts

Back