the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atleast the association knows how to keep f#@kwits like McBoob out of the competition ring. Dangerous McBob an accident waiting to happen.

Not our problem any more Dean, we resolved that one without incident. Too late to shut the gate after the horses have bolted.

The only shame here Bob is that Will is not even in the picture

ozflea said:
“Heres one of my favourite video's Neil flogging Will in 2008 at Dungog with a standard old Mac 125c ............... gee that's why theres no need for me to race you's aint fast enough yet.

And I have even bigger guns to play with

Gee theres some good mileage left in these video's yet Right Neil

The only shame here Bob is that Will is not even in the picture
Bigfella, 36 minutes ago Report

sad, sad, sad state of affairs bob and pitiful lies. For starters Will Hutchins (lumberjack au) was not present that weekend, in fact can you even name any of those men in that vid besides me, not without asking some one who does know.

The 125 saw in question was mine in which you added your sloper manifold and 35mm BDC carbi which boosted performance considerably, the saw also had a square filled 3/8 chain matched to the wood being cut. Hardly a standard 125 saw, but it sounds good if true.

The speed of our racing is faster than your ability to deceive good members (who take you on face value) with your constant crap .
I just hope QLD deals with you in the same way we did if you ever have the balls to show up there.

Atleast the association knows how to keep f#@kwits like McBoob out of the competition ring. Dangerous McBob an accident waiting to happen.
“And Neil I don't think you in all you holiness would have video'ed ol Bob

Besides when do you mention others besides yourself and your cohort Dean oh that's right the rest of your association are losers too so best not mention them ..... 1 is a lonely number

Just for the record, I will copy your posts like this one above and take to our next association meeting and table it. I want our good members to see exactly the sort of stuff you post.

Ignore feature for ozflea ,now disabled

We had 261c here that wasn't a MTronic'd.
But bloody hell that about 500 more than what we pay here which is about 500 more than in the states.
By the time you get to Antarctica they will be 3000 bucks. Lucky there's no trees there!!

Yah, that is (or was) the 261C-Q model with the chain brake and no M-tronic. In NZ they list a 261C-MZ, whatever the Z means. In the US the Z model means heavier springs on the R model 441 and 461, but they are not listed with the Z in the product number. In NZ the 261C-MZ list for $1600 NZD (that's $1400 USD :confused:+$182 13% GST is $1582). The 261C-M is listed in Oz for $1330 AUD plus tax ($1250 USD o_O, +$125 10% VAT is $1375), and the 261C-MQ is listed for $1380. In the western states, the 261C-M lists for $630 USD (no sales tax here in Oregon :p), and the 261C-MQ lists for $770 USD (!!!). I dunno why anyone would want a Q model. Today, 1.00 AUD = 0.94 USD, 1.00 NZD = 0.87 USD.

We do get saws cheap here stateside... and then complain about the price. :cry:

Just click on anyone's user name located in the side bar or at the bottom of any post, and a box will pop up about that member. Then just select ignore from the options in the box, and they will be added to your iggy list.
Can do it with the browser on the laptop, can't seem to do it with Tapatalk on the mobile.... :(

Neil, will give you a ring over the next couple of days.
Sorry about yesterday, it was nuts and I just ran out of time, had to go to Sydney in the arvo, won't be home till tomorrow. :(

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Can do it with the browser on the laptop, can't seem to do it with Tapatalk on the mobile.... :(

Well then, stop at a public library and log into the internet on a computer there and add the parasite to your iggy list. That is, if you have libraries there with internet access, like they do here. Or borrow a friend's laptop, Ipad, or other internet friendly device. I have some friends on the other end of Hunter Valley there if you need a reference to someone that has a laptop :D.

A Bug-Free AS is a better AS! And its a lot quieter too.

McBoob spray.jpg

For those unaware regarding the Association.
I have been an active member of the association (Chainsaw Club) for the past 15 years and some. We have always been able to pride ourselves on safety, enjoyment and welcoming new members to engage and participate in racing held by and in conjunction with the association.
At times we have had some members register and pull the wool over our eyes, how ever this was short noted in duration compared to the associations longevity of existence.
These people (namely one) was ejected from the association due to risk of injury or death. Since this time there has been nothing but sour grapes against the association.
The association has built in strength over time and now has a considerable membership from across Australia with interest being shown at regular times for a world competitor to join our ranks. This is credit to the associations members and the achievements within.
Like all associations and clubs, we have a committee of office bearers, but all decisions made by the association are confirmed and voted on by all active members. this way we achieve the best result by all involved.
Chainsaw racing is an activity of speed, accuracy and skill. We endeavour to keep the club strong and incident free.

I know this will cause a reaction from one particular flea, how ever as an association with members spread far and wide, many of whom know the history, the reasons and the actions taken to make the association incident free.

Sour grapes make cheap wine. Cheap wine gives head aches. No matter how much wining is said, nothing changes. :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back