the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up and running again seems to be a little/lot of hit and miss lately. Good riddance to all those gremlin sh1t heads.

Been working up Mount Perry way for the, no tv and no net which was actually a good thing (phone reception poor at best, a lot of "hello hello" time) getting back on tonight and it looks like the link####s is still screwing around with this site.

Great to hear lumberjacks is being shown here, even on freeview!!!!! woohoo, anyone got the heads up on times if any over this weekend?

Cheers
Will

It's a Chunt of a time as I'm never here and I can't record the hd channels. Gives me the ####$ may have to get a tv at work

At least monday is a holiday, have heard something about a 3am repeat, but could be wrong. But still crap about it being on during work hours, they should replace that silly cops show with lumberjacks

not much happening on the dribble these days,,,,, those nasty hackers have a lot to answer for.

footy today and bloody day light savings.....

I'm now back.... read back over the last stack of pages and thanks for the comments on the lights way back (Lightforce HID kit - just what I need).

Couple of other good things in there too.

Looks like I'm off to Brisbane soon after my second ankle biter is born (wife is at 37 weeks now - so I'd better not piss off to Qld to drive it back just yet).

Ditto for the saws, all just parked - but equally the fire is out now so the immediate need to keep knocking over dead trees has gone too luckily, as the firewood piles are getting low - lots of ugly rounds that need either a hydro splitter or noodling left and thats about it.

And again - need a leave pass to go to my usual wood hunting ground (private property).....

Just about to pack and leave,spent the weekend at hastings point,nice layed back beachside joint,not looking forward to the drive home,hopefully its better then the drive down which took just over 6hrs to do just under 400klms,gotta luv traffic ,the M1 is a joke

Had the pop Up trouble trying to log in to AS. Neil said to turn off java last week end. have just had a play and worked out how to do it. My oldest daughter has herself set up as an administrator for the computer so i could not get in to to find the java program. All sorted now, i am back in and reading the dribble ...... thread that is.

Will seen your new toy on Fb looks good. The pipe program your running for the dimensions - is that 2 Stroke Wizard or something else. looks awfully familiar to the design I ran on 2 stroke wizard.

Just about to pack and leave,spent the weekend at hastings point,nice layed back beachside joint,not looking forward to the drive home,hopefully its better then the drive down which took just over 6hrs to do just under 400klms,gotta luv traffic ,the M1 is a joke

enjoy our backyard!!! that where justin and i get our wood from. just remember it aint a warm state at this time of year lol

is it possible to head inland and miss that highway?

Had the pop Up trouble trying to log in to AS. Neil said to turn off java last week end. have just had a play and worked out how to do it. My oldest daughter has herself set up as an administrator for the computer so i could not get in to to find the java program. All sorted now, i am back in and reading the dribble ...... thread that is.

Will seen your new toy on Fb looks good. The pipe program your running for the dimensions - is that 2 Stroke Wizard or something else. looks awfully familiar to the design I ran on 2 stroke wizard.
Dean I just had some numbers in my head I wanted to try, came about from looking at what I got how they ran. All the layouts where done on computer and printed out with a cone program. All the lengths, angles and bends are done on paper and trial-n-error. There is also input from various reading material I have aquired through the years.

The aussi trickle thread,,,,, just tried to put up a simple pic and can't, time to give up again.

QUOTE=lumberjackau;4539433]Dean I just had some numbers in my head I wanted to try, came about from looking at what I got how they ran. All the layouts where done on computer and printed out with a cone program. All the lengths, angles and bends are done on paper and trial-n-error. There is also input from various reading material I have aquired through the years.[/QUOTE

Can't beat that, trial and error, I have done that most of the time, with some education as to where to trial of coarse.
programs only work when the right info is fed into the mix, that's a worry in itself.

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to get on here . Nothing new to report here just spent the weekend working on the car and in the garden still haven't looked at the little husky with the leaking crank seal just CBFed hope every one is well

Latest posts

Back