the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually now that u mention it, what's best chain to run on a 32" bar 3/8p ported saw. Skip, half skip?
I don't see why it wouldn't handle full comp in everything,my stock aussie 660 pulled 36" full comp no worries burried in ironbark,does it even easier now that she's ported :D

I don't see why it wouldn't handle full comp in everything,my stock aussie 660 pulled 36" full comp no worries burried in ironbark,does it even easier now that she's ported :D

Sometimes it's not the power that's the issue but chip clearance. I bound up a 42" bar in the cut once on my 3120 and was lucky to bare a child :)

Wasn't thinking chip clearance,probly cause alot of the timber i cut produces anything but chips:)

turn your chain around mate.....................................................................................................................................................................................oh that was a cheap shot and not needed but......;);););) :) :chop:

little perky boobs for me, they stay in the right spot. but If you like Big tits be prepaired for latter in life when they sag to the waist ..your missus is gonna look like she has 3 handbags

Mid last year I met the exception that proves that rule. Mid 40s, kid. DD(at least) and when the tie downs were unlatched the load hardly moved...yes they were the original model.

Ignoring is even easier under this new forum - you just click on the forum name at left, a window should pop up, click Ignore, and its done.

You don't even see that they posted (apart from quotes). :):laugh::laugh:

did that ages ago, I dont even have to see his quotes to know a bunch are still talking about his antics/BS. Id like to see 1 month of everyone putting him on ignore, but that wont happen.

View attachment 326590

I have already suggested that Wayne some time ago, here is an impression of proceedings.
imaginary image whipped up by my son.

I see your into wearing dresses now according to your son that must have something to do with owning too many huskabana's ...... Shielas with deep deep voices worry me

did that ages ago, I dont even have to see his quotes to know a bunch are still talking about his antics/BS. Id like to see 1 month of everyone putting him on ignore, but that wont happen.

I must have upset your little red wagon at one stage Serge .............. Damm and I thought you were thicker skinned than that

Last edited:
Back