the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harden the f,,, up mate,its only a chainsaw chain :D anyway,when uncle bob is back he will no doubt educate you on the finer points........of everything :eek:

No need to be a butthole about it Dave. You disappoint me old son.
Bob will probably never reveal the fine art of using 800 grit wet & dry and a nail file to sculpture world class race chains. I mean after all I know how hard it is to keep things under wraps with my Cutty Cutty line of world class race chains. It ain't easy with nosey guys like Neil trying to work out what I'm doing.
I mean I even had to pay a mate at Customs to stop Neil boarding a flight to Bejiing last month - he was trying to hunt down my chain secrets direct from little Wei Long who runs my sweatshop. Lucky for me there are 178,823 "Wei Longs" in China to throw him off the scent.
However even though the risk of Neil finding the right crippled kid with polio is a 1 in 178,823 chance that is still far too high - there is STILL actually a chance.

For those that don't know Neil is still upset that I worked out world leading race chains in a couple of days when it's taken him decades.

LOL.
With mates like you, who needs enemies?

What concerns me most about Neil is that the little buggar is built like a 50 tonne squat bottle jack. Even if I locked myself in the car to get away from him he'd lever the door open like the jaws of life that the State Emergency Service use and end my ass.
I thank my lucky stars every day that he's 1400km away.

Bob will probably never reveal the fine art of using 800 grit wet & dry and a nail file to sculpture world class race chains. I mean after all I know how hard it is to keep things under wraps with my Cutty Cutty line of world class race chains. It ain't easy with nosey guys like Neil trying to work out what I'm doing.
I mean I even had to pay a mate at Customs to stop Neil boarding a flight to Bejiing last month - he was trying to hunt down my chain secrets direct from little Wei Long who runs my sweatshop. Lucky for me there are 178,823 "Wei Longs" in China to throw him off the scent.
However even though the risk of Neil finding the right crippled kid with polio is a 1 in 178,823 chance that is still far too high - there is STILL actually a chance.

For those that don't know Neil is still upset that I worked out world leading race chains in a couple of days when it's taken him decades.

Classic :rock: i need to apoligise to bob...with further research i discovered he was the title holder of the grade three egg and spoon race!..won nothing since though.

Classic :rock: i need to apoligise to bob...with further research i discovered he was the title holder of the grade three egg and spoon race!..won nothing since though.

Hahahahaha, actually I seem to remember winning an egg and spoon race or was it the sack race anyhow i seem to remember winning a packet of samboy chips. wonder what bob won.

speechless,,,,, you missed your calling that's for sure. :):clap:

Hahahahaha, actually I seem to remember winning an egg and spoon race or was it the sack race anyhow is seem to remember winning a packet of samboy chips. wonder what bob won.
not sure what he won mate...it would be the biggest and the best though!

Imagine him reading all this and not being able to reply :D he would be foaming at the mouth like a dog with rabies :laugh:

While Neil is pointing out the BS from the one and only, i thought i would add a little picture to set the scene for Bob's return - if comes back.
Bob loves his Macs
**Warning content may offend some viewers.. If you have a week stomach, please do look**McBob 02.JPG
Copperhead.PNG

Back