the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“People sometimes regroove bars on methanol Chinese 090's so they can run .120" harvester chain on them because they have too much grunt for normal chain.Harvester .404 is .080 I think Ull find

Bennee and MCW Sorry you are all rong I run trencher chain ..................... silly WAussies

Thanks Wayne, thought it must've been a 34cc one, but I remember that some Makita numbers were as bit odd, so wasn't sure.

So Kyle isn't doing internet parts sales anymore ?

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves....
Rick, no more internet sales from Kyle, you might be able find a used P/C

Well that sounds like a heck of a lot of Aussie dealers no stock and will order it on Friday there's 3 weeks if the Stihl or Husqvarna importers have it in stock I can say from experience that it's time they lifted their game I have stuff ordered from China and here in 7-14 days at the latest

Crawl back under your rock will ya, this place was a lot quieter when you were banned. Time to use that block feature again.

Just knocked over some dead trees with the D4, great fun with bits of timber falling onto the scrub canopy. At least they're down and ready for the cutting.

dads day request is a Broken Shell Extractor 223 Remington,,, but where to buy any ideas or help from OZ online or shop can mail me

Ebay amazon is all USA stuff and more often wont send to OZ or it not kosher with mr customs

I ever not had need but see often enuff at club the trouble a stuck case can bring so would like to get one for the bits n bobs kit

Back