the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grooms mans fair well who's moving to Sydney. Work tomorrow morning, couple mowing jobs in the arvo then put a 051 back together. Sunday, move the rest of my mums stuff from victor harbour to the Barossa then go and cut some wood over at my mates landscape place

Wanna put a 064 back together also? :laugh:

Start the weekend out picking up a couple of mares that have been away. then sat ave BBQ, Sunday go to the dam for fish and a drink or three, monday haven't got a clue yet. Been raining around these parts, work is at a standstill now, to wet and the skidders are falling out of sight.

Re morphine and such, got smashed up by a tree a few years back, morphine drip for a week and I was seeing Gollum taking the wall apart to get into my room :confused:. Was getting Peth shots off of the doc to get me from Roma to Toowoomba for check ups and Roma to the property I was living on, good stuff to relax with :havingarest:. Oxy conton (sp?) was another the gp gave me, worked a treat when I needed it. All three where great except the side effect of getting bound up like a hibernating griz, after a week on the morphine my ass was a foot off the crapper trying to do the business:mad:

I'd say a BBQ the odd beverage or 3.
Possibly a bit of Tune and Testing time,followed by some final chain polishing [usually called sharpening] for the guys that can use a file.

What's that Jason, ''tune and testing time'',,,,,,, ''chain polishing'',,,,,, that's very impressive I must say.
Ohhhhh one day I will learn all the little tricks.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

What's that Jason, ''tune and testing time'',,,,,,, ''chain polishing'',,,,,, that's very impressive I must say.
Ohhhhh one day I will learn all the little tricks.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.
I have to call it polishing Neil.... Ain't learned to "sharpen" yet!

Guys, my random advice for today is never try to mill lumber using a wet noodle for a main beam. It's not much fun.

please explain.............. said Pauline Hanson.
So its not running mate, bugger.
Id like to know some more on this.

Got the rest of the mill shed finished by lunch time today, delivered a trailer load of fire wood and home I headed. Just need to get all the good things done now while I still have a long weekend.

that's it i'm knackered knocking off i been rebuilding my chook shed and attending home chores all day i's stuffed and the boss can moan all she wants its the Sabbath for Christ sake...

Later tonite if wind calms I got a 75 foot pine to fell between 2 targets to avoid. Its straight up lanky as hell as grown beside other big pines so its skinny no taper pole all the way to top.. so i set a rope up high via throw bag and even put a rope wrap tie on the trunk above me back cut cuz i's feeling a barba chair possible within this one,, yes ta i got a bug out route sorted.

MCW howz the healing coming along we want to see the big bore kit muff mod snozz reveal asap

please explain.............. said Pauline Hanson.
So its not running mate, bugger.
Id like to know some more on this
How about people take guesses how much sag my 5.6m wet noodle plus 1.4m extension has when carriage is mid span.

The clue being it is more than the 8-10mm of the 5.6m wet noodle as established recently, much to my utter horror.

How about people take guesses how much sag my 5.6m wet noodle plus 1.4m extension has when carriage is mid span.

The clue being it is more than the 8-10mm of the 5.6m wet noodle as established recently, much to my utter horror.

Whats the timber look like once cut? I'm guessing the sag translates to the cut also.

MCW howz the healing coming along we want to see the big bore kit muff mod snozz reveal asap

Coming along OK thanks mate. Some of the stuff I'm blowing out my nose would put the average B Grade horror movie to shame. Pain not too bad but am getting some pretty funky headaches. When I blow my nose it feels like a soccer ball has just been pulled out of my head :) Will be back at work Wednesday. Post operative appointment in Adelaide Tuesday. Already breathing way better out my nose even though is still swollen internally and not fully healed up yet.

Coming along OK thanks mate. Some of the stuff I'm blowing out my nose would put the average B Grade horror movie to shame. Pain not too bad but am getting some pretty funky headaches. When I blow my nose it feels like a soccer ball has just been pulled out of my head :) Will be back at work Wednesday. Post operative appointment in Adelaide Tuesday. Already breathing way better out my nose even though is still swollen internally and not fully healed up yet.
So you're still running it in then? Remember not to run it over 3/4 throttle for any prolonged period for the first few tanks! [emoji6]

Back