the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stumped, wind thrown tree stump i got it out of the ground with tungsten saw, some pull chain and head butts but no way could i get it into the tipper my est was 4 ton vs 1.8 /2 ton bucket capacity

View attachment 528722

View attachment 528723

gonna be a crane job to lift it away now

Had a similar job with a granite bolder last year but we had a 13t offset boom with blade excavator. The rock would have been prolly 4 to 5 ton and the driver was able to pick it up but I had to stop him, as one slip and it was going to come straight through his cabin and there would have been nothing left of him or the machine....lucky nothing went wrong when he picked it up...it was bound to go wrong when he tried to put it on the back of the truck though.

We got in a 20t with a breaker and loaded little bits on instead...safe.

since friday we have had 135ml or rain any one need some

Nope, our creek has just subsided enough to clean out most of the debris caught in the fence so we can start thinking about putting the strainers back in, took out the corner box, bugga !
paddock too wet to drive on, and still cant cross the creek as its too deep.

Only had power out for 25hrs, no big deal, had occasional use of the land line for phone, still cant call mobiles the towers are still out.

Once the roads harden up a bit, we have a metric **** tonne of fallen trees to start on, quite a few are monsters too, 80ft + gums .

Not sure what you might have seen on the news re the storms in SA, but poor old Blyth copped 2 tornadoes. We only had minor flooding to deal with up the hill, and rock falls on the road, wash aways, lots of 2" + rubble stone on the road from water over the road, and about 10 trees down. Took a while to get into town as most of the time you were driving at walking pace.

Ahh fun times.

Trains

Nope, our creek has just subsided enough to clean out most of the debris caught in the fence so we can start thinking about putting the strainers back in, took out the corner box, bugga !
paddock too wet to drive on, and still cant cross the creek as its too deep.

Only had power out for 25hrs, no big deal, had occasional use of the land line for phone, still cant call mobiles the towers are still out.

Once the roads harden up a bit, we have a metric **** tonne of fallen trees to start on, quite a few are monsters too, 80ft + gums .

Not sure what you might have seen on the news re the storms in SA, but poor old Blyth copped 2 tornadoes. We only had minor flooding to deal with up the hill, and rock falls on the road, wash aways, lots of 2" + rubble stone on the road from water over the road, and about 10 trees down. Took a while to get into town as most of the time you were driving at walking pace.

Ahh fun times.

Trains
you coped it bad glad your alive and kicking

working to hard i bet
Guilty, your honour. But got back from Canada today so will catch up on sleep and chainsaw dribble in good time.
If Andrew is still checking in here, Randy says he has just sent you my saw. Am keen to learn what you think of it compared to your new monkeyHammered 241 he did.

Guilty, your honour. But got back from Canada today so will catch up on sleep and chainsaw dribble in good time.
If Andrew is still checking in here, Randy says he has just sent you my saw. Am keen to learn what you think of it compared to your new monkeyHammered 241 he did.

Ya Tony im keeping an eye on its travels.

Latest posts

Back