the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha ;still here, just spendig time with family and having a few brews
20d0c1bda7e05a57461af4c29cf8ccc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
you enjoy today and christmas day , have heaps of fun with the family , have a beer for me too

Yep merry Christmas guys ,can't say it enough ,stay safe ,had a shiddy drive yesterday when some wanker decided to overtake me a with a line of cars coming towards us ,if it weren't for me braking hard and moving to the shoulder as did the oncoming car this Christmas might be alot different

How's the ruger precision going ,am getting keen on the 6.5

enjoying it very much still no issues & my scores keep slowly climbing over 300 to 600 yards . A 6.5 be nice but tad pricey hard to get ammo/reload atm,,, The RPR just a bit black & tactical for me so i might saw up some 2 x 4 and zip tie it on wood work :)

if on FB join have a look tho here many owner yakking about their bang sticks Ruger Precision Rifle- Australia
https://www.facebook.com/groups/908537029241451/

enjoying it very much still no issues & my scores keep slowly climbing over 300 to 600 yards . A 6.5 be nice but tad pricey hard to get ammo/reload atm,,, The RPR just a bit black & tactical for me so i might saw up some 2 x 4 and zip tie it on wood work :)

if on FB join have a look tho here many owner yakking about their bang sticks Ruger Precision Rifle- Australia
https://www.facebook.com/groups/908537029241451/
I see alot of AR stuff that will fit and like the look of
22fc587b5caf7df33624a94ee4098f1b.jpg
found this pic on the net [emoji14]

Brass, I've read that 308,260 and 22-250 can all be formed to work just with varied amounts of work involved and the end result can give better results on paper than factory brass

Few more pics.

The engines the LS3, ummm, slightly modified, autobox race mapped.

It's basically undriveable unless your racing, and full throttle at anything under 100 will light up the back wheels on the asphalt and you'll end up bouncing down the road until you end up on the roof.

A good weekender for some fun though. 20161224_171440.jpg 20161224_172130.jpg

Attachments

• 20161225_214208.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Thats just a Jeep thing in general though yeah?

You've got a good point there.

Problem is the mapping of the engine and gearbox...causes instant throttle response, which is not easy to get used to with 740hp and just under 900nm....

The rear diff doesn't have a long life at full throttle in first gear high range. Low range it would probably blow in two seconds.

Sounds good though...lol

You've got a good point there.

Problem is the mapping of the engine and gearbox...causes instant throttle response, which is not easy to get used to with 740hp and just under 900nm....

The rear diff doesn't have a long life at full throttle in first gear high range. Low range it would probably blow in two seconds.

Sounds good though...lol

What auto chippy? T400, or a REALLY built 6l90e. I guess being a jeep you always have the option of putting a different size Dana under it?

Back