the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you reload solids, how much what powder do they take? I only shot factory bernanke from my IAC lever and they sure let you know when go bang!

I use ADI AP70N at 22.9gn primer is fed 209 all hand punched nito card and cork. And i reload old school hand dowel
20200829_135333.jpg
Edit: o and the recoil is less then a factory slug.

Hey gents,

I’m looking for an 034 super, 036 or 360 stihl. Has anyone got one that they’d sell, or have any contacts that may?

I have wanted to get my hands on one for some time now.

I posted here because the for sale section is mostly USA based sales.

Thanks!

Happy fathers day , what did you get from the kids?
I got a Husqvarna hatchet on back order. probably get it by Xmas down here in the rona hotspot.

i guess my dad joy is there are no kids in the house all out at or GF BF or own homes my work is nearing its end oh work duds suspenders and a bunning card yeah with current lock down dont expect much more.

Hey Aussie brains trust, I’m in need of some knowledge please. I picked up a Stihl 066 yesterday and wanted to check that it’s a 066 and not a 064. Not that it matters greatly but the kill switch looks older style compared to the rest of the saw. The serial number starts with 1322, does this sound correct? I’ll try to load some pics soon. It seems to start and rev up really well as if it has plenty of grunt but let’s see how it goes in a big log.

8a9e7c3d009464831b783f0eceb87069.jpg

The owner told me that all genuine parts were used when he rebuilt it recently. It has a Mahle cylinder on it and the piston doesn’t have a Stihl stamp on the top of it. I am hoping that he fitted a Mahle piston & cylinder. A lot of the Stihl part numbers start with 1122, does this sound correct for a 066 saw?

couldn't tell much mate been awhile since held a 064 or 66 it looks a bit hybrid in covers but hey if works should be a great saw... I can say if it floods easy and wont start it prolly a 64 :)

A mate of mine has had a 064 for about 35 years and never missed a beat. That’s why I wasn’t concerned if it was 064 or 066 [emoji23] I’m getting into some green wood next week before the spring sunshine gets too warm.

Latest posts

Back