The Ax Man Returns

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arlen

Me and my wife at Wild Amimal Park San Diego
Reaction score
I hear the Ax Man is returning the first week in March. I know there is a lot of mixed feelings about this drama reality show.:monkey:

david

I hear the Ax Man is returning the first week in March. I know there is a lot of mixed feelings about this drama reality show.:monkey:

david

Really, what's the mixed feelings, we love the show. We don't have pay TV, so we would watch it at the neighbors house. I hope we have dish by then?:confused::clap::clap:

Who is the "Ass Nosack?":confused:

Serching for Stihl service manuals got me here!:clap:

There was a show TLC had for a few weeks called "Saw for Hire" It was a show focused on Tree removal and was full of mishaps, the worst part of it was an Ass named "Nosack" he was the boss and seemed overly impressed with his own importance. It will be nice to have a show that has cutting without an Ass

I have to agree with the impression left on all about the A$$ NOSACK that guy made me want to hurl whenever he opened his mouth, I spent the whole time wondering why his guys didnt quit or knock him on his @#$. Anyways I am personnaly Jakced and cannot wait for the first episdoe of AXMEN2 to air. I agree they do invlove more drame than rerally exists nbut some folks like the drama I guess and you are all right at least it is cutting on TV. Just my opinion thats all.:givebeer:

Any ax men on here? Always wondered. My wife even likes the show. She likes smart asses . That's why she got me......Lanny:greenchainsaw:

i like the show but the new one out called heli logging is pretty cool i like the sheer amount of equipment and the size of the trees they take down.

Ohhh my ears

It gets a little aggravating that every third word is bleeped.....!@#$&($$%(*++^^$&+*(%^(#@^* But my wife likes it too.....kinda a reverse chick flick,got her watching Ice road truckers too....Don't fit her at all,but ill not throw my rock away! :greenchainsaw:

Back