Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nhautotech

nhautotech

ArboristSite Lurker
Service man. for 028 and Owners manual for 024

Hi. I just sold an 024 AVS woodboss and the new owner wanted an owners manual. If someone could send me that I'd so appreciate it. I also just acquired an 028 AV woodboss that I wouldn't mind having the service manual for. Wouldn't mind having the owners manual for the 028 but not a big deal either way. Thanks in advance.

And by the way. I have a service manual for the 024 and 026. It's a 72 page PDF. If anyone needs it pm me your email and I'll send it to you. Thanks again.

atpchas
Hi. I just sold an 024 AVS woodboss and the new owner wanted an owners manual. If someone could send me that I'd so appreciate it. I also just acquired an 028 AV woodboss that I wouldn't mind having the service manual for. Wouldn't mind having the owners manual for the 028 but not a big deal either way. Thanks in advance.

And by the way. I have a service manual for the 024 and 026. It's a 72 page PDF. If anyone needs it pm me your email and I'll send it to you. Thanks again.

I am in need of the service manual and IPL for the Stihl 028. Specifically have the AV model that I am working on if it matters. Please and thank you!

Mail call.

n1tlw

n1tlw

ArboristSite Lurker
Stihl 031

Hello,
I am in need of a service manual and parts list, for a Stihl 031. If anyone could help, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks very much,

Larry