Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naugthy Naughty ol Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr max

Dont tell im that he's heads big enough as is
You would think Gmax stole your car, Please stop harrassing him in this thread. It's a beg for manuals thread, i don't think you invented user manuals, so you don't have a right to tell people what they can or cannot give to other members.

Friend of mine has a Skilsaw 1641 Type 2 (Poulan 3400) that I'm looking for an IPL, service manual, and user manual for. Anyone have one?

You would think Gmax stole your car, Please stop harrassing him in this thread. It's a beg for manuals thread, i don't think you invented user manuals, so you don't have a right to tell people what they can or cannot give to other members.

Well maybe he should give your stuff away cause just maybe you dont use your car enough get my drift

As regards user manuals who cares i just did months of work on the IPL's thats all

Well maybe he should give your stuff away cause just maybe you dont use your car enough get my drift

As regards user manuals who cares i just did months of work on the IPL's thats all
How did he steal your stuff? Did you post in on the internet? Do you seriously think your stuff will not get copied if you post it on the internet?But of course this is the internet, It's safe to post anything and you can believe everything you read on it too.

There's a thread on this forum dedicated to passing on McCulloch manuals http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/150172.htm
but McBob seems to think he's the exclusive copyright holder and nobody should pass them on (especially me).

McBob if you think I've stolen them from you, can provide some evidence?

It's time to put up or shut up!

Last edited:
There's a thread on this forum dedicated to passing on McCulloch manuals http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/150172.htm
but McBob seems to think he's the exclusive copyright holder and nobody should pass them on (especially me).

McBob if you think I've stolen them from you, can provide some evidence?

It's time to put up or shut up!

Well maybe so this is a free give away place but the arroragance of some is unbelieveable yes gmax you come to mind along with a few others who have scant regard
for others work you told me you knew how to use a scanner then do so and write you name on your stuff so people know and yes the internet gives access to all free loaders

Give away as much stihl and huskie stuff as you like after all Stihl has threatened to take to court enough to show they mean business so go and shake their tree.

I just hope a bit of common decency returns to this thread

McBob.

P.S The more you show comments of your behaviour to this thread the more you show everyone your lowlife stance .... make my day Gmax

Last edited:
Well maybe so this is a free give away place but the arroragance of some is unbelieveable yes gmax you come to mind along with a few others who have scant regard
for others work you told me you knew how to use a scanner then do so and write you name on your stuff so people know and yes the internet gives access to all free loaders

Give away as much stihl and huskie stuff as you like after all Stihl has threatened to take to court enough to show they mean business so go and shake their tree.

McBob.

P.S The more you show comments of your behaviour to this thread the more you show everyone your lowlife stance .... make my day Gmax

:censored:...............................

McBob.

You and Gmax need to take your disagreement to PMs and quit arguing with each other in the open forum.

Any further comments and bickering will be dealt with by the moderators. We're familiar with both sides of the argument and there's no need for it to continue.

Enough is enough. Clear?

Last edited:
You and Gmax need to take your disagreement to PMs and quit arguing with each other in the open forum.

Any further comments and bickering will be dealt with by the moderators. We're familiar with both sides of the argument and there's no need for it to continue.

Enough is enough. Clear?

ArboristSite.com[/QUOTE]

Well i hope in all fairness you warned GMAX as well after all its me its really effecting money wise they may treat it as a joke but i dont all they have to do is not give away my IPL'S and i'd be a happy chappie .... i have done a lot for the saw and kart community and run a website macbob.aust which is paid for by my CD SALES and after all that is costing me money if people like gmax continue to take away my funding thinking their being smart then a lot of others will miss out on free infomation that my web site contains ..... i hope you can see what is upsetting me and i ask you as an administor to correct the problem ..... just as well i dont sponser your site as blokes like Gmax would run me broke

Bob Cornwell ... ozflea

Last edited:
ArboristSite.com

Well i hope in all fairness you warned GMAX as well after all its me its really effecting money wise they may treat it as a joke but i dont all they have to do is not give away my IPL'S and i'd be a happy chappie .... i have done a lot for the saw and kart community and run a website macbob.aust which is paid for by my CD SALES and after all that is costing me money if people like gmax continue to take away my funding thinking their being smart then a lot of others will miss out on free infomation that my web site contains ..... i hope you can see what is upsetting me and i ask you as an administor to correct the problem ..... just as well i dont sponser your site as blokes like Gmax would run me broke

Bob Cornwell ... ozflea
[/QUOTE]

You're not a sponsor? In that case I'll remove the link to your site from your signature. That, in itself, is a violation and I'm sure you don't want that.

This is a stick-up, everybody get face-down
Cjcocn, gag their mouths so they can't make a sound
Tie em up for the fact that we're kickin ass
We got our hands on our gats, and we're tempted to blast

Allright...
Empty your pockets, but do it slow
Take all your IPL's and lay it on the floor
Don't make me have to set an example today
and blow one of you crazy midgets away

:mad::mad::mad:

This is a stick-up, everybody get face-down
Cjcocn, gag their mouths so they can't make a sound
Tie em up for the fact that we're kickin ass
We got our hands on our gats, and we're tempted to blast

Allright...
Empty your pockets, but do it slow
Take all your IPL's and lay it on the floor
Don't make me have to set an example today
and blow one of you crazy midgets away

:mad::mad::mad:

I just shot mountain dew out of my nose !!!

Enough is enough. Clear?

There's only one person over here trashing this thread, the rest of us get along fine
I've been posting in this thread for years without any dramas until McBob decided to start a personal vendetta against me.

Latest posts

Back