The beginnings of another MS440/460 Hybrid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No cylinder mods yet, but here are the 661R dawgs the 460 DP muffler cover installed.

440%20Hybrid%20Parts-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

9-L.jpg

10-L.jpg

5-L.jpg

460%20cylinder-L.jpg

Yea, I tried to save a few bucks, plus the AM site listed the same dogs for 440&460, so not entirely my fault. I got them all to work, but far more trouble than it was worth.

I think the dealer I got the 362 from wanted about twice what others were paying for them, and I just refused to pay it.

Your idea of buying the R model even if you don't want the R handle makes a lot of sense. Live & learn!

Yea, I tried to save a few bucks, plus the AM site listed the same dogs for 440&460, so not entirely my fault. I got them all to work, but far more trouble than it was worth.

I think the dealer I got the 362 from wanted about twice what others were paying for them, and I just refused to pay it.

Your idea of buying the R model even if you don't want the R handle makes a lot of sense. Live & learn!

Ive corrected ebay sellers on that a few times..some listened..some insisted i was wrong..i just let them have pissed off customers.

No cylinder mods yet, but here are the 661R dawgs the 460 DP muffler cover installed.

440%20Hybrid%20Parts-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

9-L.jpg

10-L.jpg

5-L.jpg

460%20cylinder-L.jpg

Is the 460 DP cover an OEM item or is it an aftermarket cover. Doesn't matter to me, just wondering. So we went with a new OEM cylinder for the Hybrid before it was ported. SuhWEET!

Latest posts

Back