the bug gered ms460 on aussie ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrygrey382

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the damaged but still pretty new ms460 on ebay right now? I was pretty tempted until I saw it had a wrecked tank/handle assay AND crank case. As well as muffler, recoil, clutch cover and bar. Even if using 2nd hand parts this won't be far off the price of a good used one then you have to fit them. What would other aussies pay?

Anyone think otherwise? I'm really hanging out for a 460 or 046 but do NOT have the cash needed for even a used one and can't bare the thought of letting my 038M or Jreds 111S go - these would be the candidates to trade if I did... But buying one needing work and chipping away could work

Last edited:
Mate just keep watching gumtree, I got a really nice ms460 in wa for $650 off there. Haven't checked it for a while since the 460 and my ms250 do it all.

I think that saw is to far gone Harry. If you had an almost complete 460 needing some parts then maybe...

It will probably go for $200+ on ebay and then expect to spend at least $500 on used parts to get it back to running order. You could get a really nice 460 for that money.

yeah exactly my thoughts, thanks for confirming...

It's 200 on 261 and 362, and I think 441 as well. Not sure on 460 - not that it makes a difference to me! Boss has been thinking about a 50cc for the gardener and I've tried telling him now is the time. He'll end up getting one on the 1st of october for sure though

Latest posts

Back